Step Up for Survivors!
Because of the global health pandemic, our Walk for HAWC fundraiser will be held virtually this year. We invite you to support HAWC and raise critical funds for our services and survivors of domestic violence during a time when we truly need it most.
As the weather warms up, the Virtual Walk for HAWC is the perfect excuse to get outside for some fresh air, sunshine, and exercise. Here are some important details:
- You can completed your 5K walk all at once or in phases any time during our event window of May 8 - 23.
- You can still join or form a team, or register as an individual walker.
- Share your progress with your friends and family on social media with a link to your fundraising page. Please be sure to tag @HAWCNorthShore and use #WalkforHAWC for any social posts.
- Registration Fee: $27.00* - Adult and $10.00 for Children (Under 14). The first 250 registrants will be sent a HAWC-branded face mask!
The funds raised from our annual event directly support our life-saving services, including an Emergency Shelter, Legal Services, 24-hour hotline, Children Services, Advocacy & Education, and more.
*The extra $2.00 on top of our $25.00 online registration fee is to help cover our processing fees.
Got a furry friend? While you are completing your virtual walk, bring your pup along! We are selling Walk for HAWC bandanas that will ensure your best friend completes their walk in style. Please send us a photo to email@example.com of your four-legged friend to be shared on HAWC's social media!
Together, we can make PAWSITIVE change!
We want to recognize the amazing energy put forth by the participants of our Walk for HAWC every year. To enter, post your photo to Instagram with the hashtag #WalkforHAWC by May 23.
Highest Fundraising Team
Highest Fundraising Individual
Best Team Photo
Best HAWC Spirit Photo
Best Sign/Chalk Design Photo
- Best-Dressed Pet Photo
- 1 Elisabeth Nash Wrenn $5,484.89 raised
- 2 Sara Stanley $3,018.75 raised
- 3 Amy Connors $1,815.00 raised
- 4 Leslie Russell $1,052.37 raised
- 5 St. John's Church Beverly Farms Team Captain $1,027.00 raised
- 1 St. John's Beverly Farms $8,960.75 raised
- 2 Teamsters-25, Ladies With Labor $5,038.74 raised
- 3 Rowley Cares $3,479.75 raised
- 4 HAWC Stars $2,452.00 raised
- 5 In Honor of Regina $2,071.25 raised