Our Newest Participants
- GS Grant Simmons $30.00 raised
- KH Kendall Harris $20.00 raised
- ES Erika Smith $30.00 raised
- TB Tyler Bury $30.00 raised
- LL Lisa La Fond $30.00 raised
- ML Mark La Fond $30.00 raised
- MR Mamie Riyeff $30.00 raised
- JD Jerusha Daniels $30.00 raised
- CJ Chris John $60.00 raised
- CJ Cathy John $30.00 raised
- MB Mike Bohr $30.00 raised
- JS Jarin Se $30.00 raised
- KB Kalia B $30.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity
Walk to End Lupus Now - Milwaukee 2023 Leaderboard
- 1 Sarah Eiles $7,202.50 raised
- 2 Mary Cronin $2,050.25 raised
- 3 Jill Brown $1,023.75 raised
- 4 Julie Schultz $806.25 raised
- 5 Kathy Korsch $752.50 raised
- 6 Alexandria Quella $613.45 raised
- 7 Vallery Jackson $586.00 raised
- 8 Michelle Jendrzejek $585.25 raised
- 9 Angela Nelson $580.00 raised
- 10 Cheryl Plestina $530.00 raised
- 1 Miles for Eiles $7,580.50 raised
- 2 Woody Walkers $3,616.50 raised
- 3 Black Butterflies $2,774.50 raised
- 4 Team Kosmach $2,732.75 raised
- 5 Jen's Team $2,587.14 raised
- 6 RDC Crusaders For Lupus $2,420.25 raised
- 7 Walk This Way $2,341.15 raised
- 8 Danno's Wolfpack $2,043.50 raised
- 9 Lupus Destroyers $1,816.00 raised
- 10 Wiggle Rheum $1,769.00 raised
Walk to End Lupus Now - Milwaukee 2023
PRE-REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED.
PLEASE JOIN US ON WALK DAY AT THE DAY-OF REGISTRATION TENT TO REGISTER (next to the parking lot near the pool building)
You magnified your power! The $20,000 we received from our anonymous angel donor was met and is in the thermometer!! THANK YOU!!
You have until June 16, 2023 to continue to raise funds!
Help us raise awareness and find a CURE!
Lupus knowledge, research, and treatments have come a long way in the 21 years since the first Walk to End Lupus Now - Milwaukee, in large part because of the work the LFA, WI Chapter and its valuable supporters! The funds raised at this event allow us to continue supporting lupus research, and providing education, advocacy, and resources to lupus warriors.
Saturday, May 13, 2023
Hoyt Park & Pool (1800 N. Swan Blvd. in Wauwatosa)
All Pre-registered participants will receive a walk t-shirt! Pre-registration is open thru Wednesday, May 10th. Pick-up your t-shirt when checking in on walk day between 8 am and 9:45 am.
Following May 10th, go to the event day registration opening at 8 AM. T-shirts are only guaranteed to pre-registered participants. Prices increase to $35 per adult and $20 per child (15 & under).
The kick-off ceremony is at 9:40 AM and the walk begins at 10 AM. The walk is approximately 2 miles and starts and ends at Hoyt Park near The Landing next to the pool building.
Come early and enjoy the fun!!
The band Close Enuf will be performing, we will have children's entertainment, and a light snack following the walk.
From 9 to 9:30 am Wauwatosa Fire Department will offer fire safety demonstration for the children and a close look at a fire engine. There will also be a WERQ warm up at 9 am - come join the fun!
We have new and exciting pledge-raising incentive prizes, and each team* will receive a team sign that can be decorated at the Decoration Station! Show your walk team pride as you decorate your signs, and fill out additional “Why I Walk” signs to show your support. *(4 or more individuals can make a team)
If you are not comfortable coming to our in-person fundraiser or you simply cannot make it that day, please consider signing up as a virtual walker. Just like an in-person walker, you can sign-up as an individual, join a team, or start a team! You can earn a team building medal if you have 8 or more on your team and you are eligible for all fundraising prizes.
United in a common cause: to find the cure for lupus. Lupus supporters realize the urgency to find a cure before one more person is devastated by this mysterious and sometimes life-threatening disease. Join us and walk to end lupus now!
We cannot wait to see you at the park again, and cannot thank you enough for all you do for the lupus warriors in your lives. Because of events like the Walk to End Lupus Now – Milwaukee, LFA, WI Chapter can continue to provide much-needed services to the people who need them most. Because of YOU, lupus warriors in Wisconsin will continue to have access to information, education, support groups, programming, and other forms of support.
This walk goes on rain or shine. If it is raining, and you do not wish to walk, please come to the park and pick up your t-shirts in the pre-registration area. We will not mail t-shirts.