Help us celebrate 50 years!
Walk, roll and groove with us on Saturday, May 4, 2019 for the 50th Walk & Roll for Hope! As Alaska's oldest walk event, the Walk & Roll for Hope has five decades of support from thousands of Alaskans who come out and walk to fundraise and bring awareness to disability services in Alaska.
Walks will occur in Anchorage (Registration starts at 8 am, Walk is at 9 am), Kenai (Registration starts at 10:30 am, Walk starts at 11am), and Kodiak (Registration starts at 9:30 am, Walk starts at 10 am), or hold your own virtual walk with you and your friends! Register today!
Raise $75.00 or more and receive the official 50th Annual Walk & Roll for Hope t-shirt FREE, designed by Katherine Pugh and printed by Alaska Serigraphics! Raise $500 and also receive an official hoodie!
Plus for every $100 you raise online by noon on Friday, May 3rd, you'll be entered to win two round trip tickets anywhere Alaska Airlines flies.
Please read the FAQ section before you register.
of your goal reached
50th Walk & Roll for Hope Leaderboard
- 1 Michele Girault $5,542.25 raised
- 2 Amber Keener $3,767.50 raised
- 3 Sergios Rahmatoulin $2,623.50 raised
- 4 Carla Norman $2,470.00 raised
- 5 Carrie Carson $2,255.00 raised
- 6 karen chernikoff $2,120.00 raised
- 7 Kris Jez $2,012.50 raised
- 8 Gena Coleman $1,847.50 raised
- 9 Diana Jones $1,183.00 raised
- 10 Jeffrey Case $910.00 raised
- 1 Paws for Hope $10,457.25 raised
- 2 L.E.A.F. (League of Extraordinary Accurate Fixers) $5,134.75 raised
- 3 Nueve Leches $3,770.25 raised
- 4 Sleeping Lady Mtn. Lions Club $3,067.50 raised
- 5 Hope Willow Ranch $1,847.50 raised
- 6 Hope Board Team 2019 $1,638.00 raised
- 7 Mat-Su Happy Campers $1,468.75 raised
- 8 Shorecrest Ladies $1,265.00 raised
- 9 Hope Child & Family $1,201.00 raised
- 10 Case Financial $1,000.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity
For more information
Contact Mike Wachsmuth