Help us celebrate 50 years!
Walk, roll and groove with us on Saturday, May 4, 2019 for the 50th Walk & Roll for Hope! As Alaska's oldest walk event, the Walk & Roll for Hope has five decades of support from thousands of Alaskans who come out and walk to fundraise and bring awareness to disability services in Alaska.
Walks will occur in Anchorage, Kenai, and Kodiak, or hold your own virtual walk with you and your friends! Register today!
Raise $75.00 or more and receive the official 50th Annual Walk & Roll for Hope t-shirt FREE, designed by Katherine Pugh and printed by Alaska Serigraphics! Raise $500 and also receive a hoodie! Plus for every $100 you raise you'll be entered to win two round trip tickets anywhere they fly on Alaska Airlines.
Please read the FAQ section before you register.
of your goal reached
50th Walk & Roll for Hope Leaderboard
- 1 Michele Girault $1,030.00 raised
- 2 kelley clouser $130.00 raised
- 3 Kris Jez $100.00 raised
- 4 Catherine Wheeler $60.00 raised
- 5 Mike Wachsmuth $35.00 raised
- 6 John Barrowman $30.00 raised
- 7 Oksana Pugh $30.00 raised
- 8 Rick Benjamin $30.00 raised
- 9 Amber Keener $30.00 raised
- 10 Jorge O'Hoyt $30.00 raised
- 1 Paws for Hope $1,030.00 raised
- 2 Team Furrow $130.00 raised
- 3 Pugh Power $120.00 raised
- 4 Sleeping Lady Mtn. Lions Club $100.00 raised
- 5 Team TJ $40.00 raised
- 6 USESE Local 4688 $30.00 raised
- 7 Team PRMI $30.00 raised
- 8 Team Hope $20.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Catherine Wheeler $60.00 raised
- John Barrowman $30.00 raised
- Sergios Rahmatoulin $20.00 raised
- Katie Bourland $20.00 raised
- kelley clouser $130.00 raised
- Michele Girault $1,030.00 raised
- Ali Vayani $20.00 raised
- TJ Jaroszewski $0.00 raised
- Thomas Jaroszewski $20.00 raised
- Dena Jaroszewski $20.00 raised
For more information
Contact Mike Wachsmuth