Why We Ride...
In Mercer County, 1 in 12 individuals are hungry... we can help!
We are raising money to support JFCS food programs at the 3rd Annual Wheels for Meals bike ride fundraiser! JFCS provided food services to residents of Mercer and Bucks Counties in need.
Who are the MBPC Pedaling Paddlers?
Our team is comprised of MBPC members and their friends and families from Mercer and Bucks counties who are joining together to raise money for this amazing cause...AND...to enjoy a beautiful bike ride together on October 15th! COME BE PART OF OUR TEAM!
Support Our Ride In Several Ways:
Make a Donation - Click the Donate Now button to help us reach our fundraising goal!
Register to Ride - Click the Join Our Team button to join the MBPC Pedaling Paddler team in fighting hunger!
Proceeds from this event help support JFCS hunger prevention programs including:
- On-site brick-and-mortar pantry open 5 days a week
- Two Mobile Food Pantry vehicles making more than 25 stops per month
- Kosher Cafe serving hot lunches to low-income seniors 4 days a week
- Kosher Meals on Wheels delivering weekly meals to homebound seniors
- View More Recent Activity