BOMA Boston Team
WHY WE WALK!
The 6th annual Winter Walk is a campaign raising awareness and funds to help end homelessness in Boston. We hope that you will join us on Sunday, February 13th, 2022, for a 2-mile walk whether in person at Copley Plaza at 9 a.m. or in your own neighborhood. If you cannot participate as a walker, please consider donating. 100% of the funds we raise will benefit our Charitable Partner, Bridge Over Troubled Waters. Help us reach our goal of $5,000!
If you choose to walk in person, please let us know so we can arrange a meet up.
For questions, please contact Sharon Cheng.
- 1 Jeff Schneider $13,072.00 raised
- 2 John Worrall $10,000.00 raised
- 3 Melissa Gordon $7,086.00 raised
- 4 Tracey Dechert $4,413.00 raised
- 5 Rich Frank $3,355.00 raised