Join Elim Team TRI!
Want to get involved in this impactful event? There are many ways to participate:
- Register as an individual for the SuperSprint Triathlon distance (0.23-mile swim, 6.2-mile bike, 1.5-mile run)
- Recruit your own relay team of 2-3 members
- Sponsor another team or individual and cheer them on!
of your goal reached
Let you friends know how excited you are to be a part of Elim Team TRI!
Proceeds of this event support Elim HOPE Packs, a program that impacts two lives at once! HOPE Packs gives adults with developmental disabilities the opportunity to assemble school supply kits for disadvantaged children in Chicago and surrounding communities.
HOPE Packs provides Elim's adults the opportunity to serve others - something that brings them deep joy and fulfillment. The HOPE Packs are filled with essential school supplies, equipping local children in need for a successful school year.
Each gift of $24 provides meaningful work for an Elim adult and a HOPE Pack for a local child.
What a double blessing!
Elim Team TRI hopes to raise funds for 2,000 HOPE Packs this year. Help us reach our goal!
2019 Elim Team TRI Leaderboard
- 1 Bob Stine $2,500.00 raised
- 2 Josh Brandsma $525.75 raised
- 3 Erik Hagstrom $525.75 raised
- 4 Jeff Dryfhout $500.00 raised
- 5 John Wrenn $500.00 raised
- 1 Sluggards $3,000.00 raised
- 2 Elim Team Tri Eagles $1,025.75 raised
- 3 Goats $537.87 raised
- 4 Elim Racers $525.75 raised
- 5 Super Sprint Champs $255.15 raised
Bob Stine $2,500.00
Ronald Spengler $1,000.00
Pamela Brandsma $500.00
Jeff Dryfhout $500.00