About our Team!
We are walking for Kai! Kai is 9 years old! He was diagnosed with Autism at 3.5 years old after losing the words he learned!
Kai is a special boy who has many people in his corner to support him along the way! As his parents, we have learned what therapy is, how essential it is for him, and what is means to have people in your corner! This road has definitely not been an easy one but we are all doing what is best for Kai to make him the best possible person!
Kai loves trains, cars, repeating funny sayings, puzzles, playing outside, and his ipad. When asked who his best friend is, his first answer is "Leilani"! Kai loves the staff he works with at school since the second grade!
Please help us raise money to support Kai and others living with Autism.
Tell your Donors about your Team and Fundraising!
Thank you for signing up and fundraising for the 2022 Flutie 5k! This is your fundraising page where you can set a goal, upload images, and share on social media with donors.
Page Editing Instructions
- To edit any piece of your page, click the gear icon in the top right corner of each content box. Be sure to click "Update" at the bottom and then save on the bottom left of the page to ensure everything saves!
- To hide any element on the page, click the eye icon in the top right corner of each content box.
- To move a section, click and drag any item to a different part of the page. Hover over the section until you see a grey box show up and then you can let go.
- Edit your story. In this text box, you can delete all of this wording and tell donors about why you are participating in the 2022 Flutie 5k. I suggest dragging an image from your files directly into the content box. Sometimes the “insert image” button can be hard to use.
- Add photos to the image galleries below and to the side of anything that may apply!
- Don’t forget to save before you leave your page or else your edits won’t save!
- Share, share, share!
If you have any questions at all about setting up your page or your fundraising efforts, please contact Tia Dawson - Development Coordinator at email@example.com.