GO TEAMS - Our Bra Dash Teams are incredibly inspiring!
Why form a team for the Wings of Karen 5K BRA DASH?
- For your organization - Team participation creates great visibility in the community for an organization. Show your organization's spirit at the race for the cause.
- For your network - Set fundraising goals together and find creative ways to engage your circle of contacts.
- For health - Make a commitment to a healthy lifestyle with your friends, family, or coworkers. A team provides great motivation to reach personal goals, and you can enjoy time with others.
- For a Survivor - Honor a Survivor by creating a team in their name. Friends and family are often what helps a Survivor through the challenges of cancer. What better way to show your support and boost morale than to create a team and fundraise in their honor?
- For fun! - Not only can you walk or run together, but also your team can create bras together with a 5K Bra-Making Party. What’s better than that?
Who can create teams?
Anyone! We invite companies, organizations, neighbors, churches, and clubs to gather colleagues, family, and friends. It’s about our community coming together!
The more team members we have engaged in the fight, the stronger our impact will be and we want your impact seen! Top 5 largest teams (as of May 13th) will have a custom sign along the 5k route. We salute you for your team efforts.
Team Captains, we have a gift for you! It's a good one thanks to The Walking Company!
The more we have engaged in the fight aganist breast cancer, the bigger our impact will be. We want to salute the team captains by rewarding their leadership for our cause. If your team is one of the FIRST 20 to have 20 members listed under your team name you (team captain) will receive a gift courtesy of The Walking Company, for a free pair of shoes from their exclusive line (value of up to $150). So awesome!