About the Event
Paws for a Cause is a chance to spend a few hours with family, friends and your beloved dog.
No dog, no problem. Walk with us to help raise funds to support cancer patients and their families in Manitoba.
The walk will take place Saturday, September 28, 2019 at Kildonan Park in Winnipeg. Registration at the park will begin at 10:00am with the walk commencing at 12:00pm.
We will have a vendor showcase, a silent auction, a selfie station and other fun activities!
Sign up today!
Each registration ($10 for adults, 16 and under are free) comes with a signature bandana for your four legged companion.
You can easily set up a fundraising page as an individual or create a team and share it with your family and friends.
15% of funds raised will go to a local resuce: Funds for Pets
Paws for a Cause Leaderboard
- 1 Fabio Fiorentino $300.00 raised
- 2 Marc Labossiere $300.00 raised
- 3 Kate Yacula $170.00 raised
- 4 Michael Schiefer $100.00 raised
- 1 Sophley $535.00 raised
- 2 Marc's Walking PAWtners $415.00 raised
- 3 TimBit and Teddy $75.00 raised
- 4 Rue’s Crew $50.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity
What to Expect
Join us for a fun-filled day celebrating our canine friends and stroll through Kildonan Park
- Visit the vendor booths
- Central Veterinary Services
- Creature Comfort Candles
- Happy Daisy Gourmet
- Partners in Paws
- Style & Sass
- The Unexpected Gift
- Wooly Walker
- Face painting
- Free cupcakes and coffee/water
- Check out the 'Puppy' lounge
- Learn about Funds for Pets and how to foster or adopt
- Take a pic at the Waldenway Sit.Stand.#Selfie wall
- Enter your dog in the plunge treat challenge
- Enter the costume contest
- Check out the raffle prizes
Drew and Karly Kiss 102.3 Winnipeg Pet Trick Contest
Enjoy the high energy of Fit Club Winnipeg warm up
Walk (2.3km) with activity pit stops, water, and treats along the way
- Raffle Prize Draw
- Awards for top fundraisers
Map of walk route in Kildonan Park
Paws for a Cause 2018