A huge Thank you to our sponsors, donators and walkers.
All of your efforts will allow us to continue the valuable work that we do assisting cancer patients and their families in Manitoba.
For more information about our programs or events, or to make a donation, please visit our website at www.NACF.ca
Hope you see you at the Paws for a Cause Cancer Walk in September 2021!
Paws for a Cause Cancer Walk is open to everyone, even if you don't have a canine companion.
WALK TO SUPPORT CANCER PATIENTS
WALK IN MEMORY OF A LOVED ONE
They say nearly 1 in 2 Canadians will develop cancer in their lifetime, which means there are many Manitobans who will need the support of Never Alone Cancer Foundation now and in the future.
Who are you walking for?
This year, the walk is a virtual/self-walk (September 14 - 20, 2020). Walk with a family member or friends. Keep in mind Covid-19 guidelines for your health and saftey.
Our Local Canine Rescue Partner
Sign up Today!
There are three options for registration:
Free Registration - includes your fundraising page
$5 - Sold Out! Registration includes your fundraising page, a Paws bandana & one ticket for some fabulous prizes.
$15 - Sold Out! Registration includes your fundraising page, a Paws bandana & T-shirt & (2) tickets for some fabulous prizes.*Limited T-shirts quantities
Prizes for Top Individual Fundraiser and Top Team
Totals for prizing will be cut off at 10am September 20, 2020
*Never Alone Team is ineligible for prizing
How to Participate in a Virtual Walk/Self Walk
Covid-19 has changed the way we will do the walk this year. We'd love to have everyone participate the week of September 14-20.
Walk on a day that works for you. Our walk in Kildonan Park would have been 2.3km. Post pictures to Facebook/Instagram or send them to us to WIN PRIZES!
Make your fundraising page and tell people why you are walking. Then share it on social media or by email.
Send in your walk pictures post them tag #neveralone #pawsforacausewpg - prizes to be won. Walks can be done anywhere you are comfortable.
Paws for a Cause Cancer Walk 2020 Leaderboard
- 1 Lyle Bauer $6,767.40 raised
- 2 Laurie Fischer $4,153.50 raised
- 3 Therese Labossiere $2,053.50 raised
- 4 Karen Geist-McNeill $1,799.54 raised
- 5 Mike Peterson $1,551.45 raised
- 1 Never Alone $8,392.15 raised
- 2 Team Parry $3,915.60 raised
- 3 Fur Baby Biscuits $3,506.14 raised
- 4 Therese Marc Labossiere for Mona $2,635.10 raised
- 5 Funds for Pets $2,188.20 raised
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Makena Dyck $760.10 raised
- Linda Stewart $0.00 raised
- Cassidy Nicholls $0.00 raised
- Catherine Obirek $100.00 raised
- Katherine Page $300.00 raised
- Arlene Dumka $75.00 raised
- Kaitlyn Klassen $0.00 raised
- Nancy Cooke $100.00 raised
- Eileen Perillo $146.50 raised
- Stephanie Barnes $25.00 raised
Participants choosing to participate in the Paws for a Cause Cancer Walk do so at their own risk. We encourage all participants to remember that we all have a role to play in stopping the spread of Covid-19, and that anyone choosing to go outside and into their community must take responsibility for doing so in a manner that is safe and responsible.