Paws for a Cause Cancer Walk is open to everyone, even if you don't have a canine companion.
WALK TO SUPPORT CANCER PATIENTS
WALK IN MEMORY OF A LOVED ONE
They say nearly 1 in 2 Canadians will develop cancer in their lifetime, which means there are many Manitobans who will need the support of Never Alone Cancer Foundation now and in the future.
Who are you walking for?
This year, the walk is a virtual/self-walk (September 14 - 20, 2020). Walk with a family member or friends. Keep in mind Covid-19 guidelines for your health and saftey.
Sign up Today!
There are three options for registration:
Free Registration - includes your fundraising page
$5 - Registration includes your fundraising page, a Paws bandana & one ticket for some fabulous prizes.
$15 - Registration includes your fundraisig page, a Paws bandana & T-shirt & (2) tickets for some fabulous prizes.
Prizes for Top Individual Fundraiser and Top Team
How to Participate in a Virtual Walk/Self Walk
Covid-19 has changed the way we will do the walk this year. We'd love to have everyone participate the week of September 14-20.
Walk on a day that works for you. Our walk in Kildonan Park would have been 2.3km. Post pictures to Facebook/Instagram or send them to us to WIN PRIZES!
Make your fundraising page and tell people why you are walking. Then share it on social media or by email.
On Sunday September 20, sponsors and top fundraisers will be invited to join us at Kildonan Park for a little celebration. Note: Only if guidelines allow
Paws for a Cause Cancer Walk 2020 Leaderboard
- 1 Therese Labossiere $710.00 raised
- 2 Ilia Murray $650.00 raised
- 3 Alexis & Charlie Schroeder $575.80 raised
- 4 Jeff Hunt $510.00 raised
- 5 Deb Dunstan $329.00 raised
- 1 Funds for Pets $1,136.90 raised
- 2 Therese & Marc Labossiere $1,060.00 raised
- 3 Fur Baby Biscuits $575.80 raised
- 4 The Morriss Clan $528.50 raised
- 5 Never Alone $520.40 raised
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Don Normandeau $100.00 raised
- Erica Talbot $0.00 raised
- Lianne Talbot $100.00 raised
- Kelly Sullivan-hofer $50.00 raised
- Ashley Chalmers Pampered_Petography $0.00 raised
- Edith Mulhall $100.00 raised
- Traci Henzel $125.50 raised
- Kaylee Maslowsky $50.00 raised
- Lyle Bauer $20.40 raised
- Laurie Fischer $0.00 raised
Participants choosing to participate in the Paws for a Cause Cancer Walk do so at their own risk. We encourage all participants to remember that we all have a role to play in stopping the spread of Covid-19, and that anyone choosing to go outside and into their community must take responsibility for doing so in a manner that is safe and responsible.