Thank you for joining us for the 2021 Write-a-thon!
We hope to see you again next year!
The Write-a-thon is a time of year we set aside to focus on our wider writing community: participants set writing goals for themselves, create personal Write-a-thon pages, and write!
- Achieve your writing goals
- Meet other writers in our online affinity groups
- Level up your writing with our weekly writing prompts
- Join sprints and writing sessions online
- Exclusive acces to recorded craft talks from the 2020/2021 instructors
- No cost, no obligations
Anyone, at any level, can participate in the Write-a-thon, an opportunity to write alongside the Six-Week Workshop participants. New to Clarion West? Click here to learn more about what we do!
You can use the Write-a-thon to set personal goals in writing. You can cheer others on, meet fellow writers, and raise funds for Clarion West. The Write-a-thon brings together CW alumni, instructors, and new friends from around the world in one big happy puddle of writerly support.
All donations support Clarion West workshops and outreach programs.
More information coming soon. Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Newest Participants
- Sonia Sulaiman $0.00 raised
- Mary Schaer $0.00 raised
- Aun-Juli Riddle $0.00 raised
- Naveen M $0.00 raised
- Julie Ehlers $0.00 raised
- Julie McGalliard $52.00 raised
- Katie Nelson $0.00 raised
- Will Landau $0.00 raised
- Mattie SimBarcelos $0.00 raised
- Ramona Ridgewell $0.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity