Sponsor The A-Team Fun Walk
Put your organization at the forefront of this important audience!
- This event is one of the largest Autism gatherings in the state of Wisconsin, drawing families with special needs, including those affected by Autism, from all over Wisconsin.
- It has been created to build awareness about Autism and raise money to support our mission of improving the lives of all affected by Autism.
- Proceeds from this event will provide vital programming, education, and support services for the families we serve in Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Specific areas of activity and interest that your organization can co-brand include: Safety Zone, VIP Zone, Yummy Zone, Creative Zone, Active Zone and so much more. For example, the Safety Zone will be an opportunity for families to discuss how to prepare for encounters with safety professionals and emergency situations. It is a perfect time to be proactive and make a plan to help families learn how to keep their loved ones safe & sound in their communities.
- The event will also include “hands on” opportunities for participants to practice skills and discover numerous safety products that are available.
We need YOU to continue providing the levels of programming and support our community needs. Please consider sponsoring the A-Team Fun Walk for Autism. Sponsorship registration is EASY this year. Sign up and pay online and we will contact you to get your brand name, logo and information.
Thank you for your consideration and we hope to count on your support. Contact Rechelle Chaffee if you have any questions.
CLICK HERE to learn more about sponsoring the A-Team Fun Walk.