Click here to join the Virtual WALK on April 18!
- 1 Leland Jeffreys $655.93 raised
- 2 Sarah Hardman $157.42 raised
- 3 Lauren Besong $57.73 raised
- 4 Brenda Lindahl $25.00 raised
- 5 Kathryn Besong $25.00 raised
- 1 Nurse Trackers $182.42 raised
- 2 Besong Believers $82.73 raised
- 3 BG's Team $20.99 raised
- 4 Trista $10.49 raised
- 5 Isaiah's Sugar Slayers $10.00 raised
What is the Diabetes WALK?
NEW! Now a virtual event! Join us from anywhere--The Diabetes WALK for Camp Seale Harris is a family-friendly Walk/Run raising awareness of diabetes, and an opportunity for participant fundraising efforts to make it possible for kids to attend Camp Seale Harris for kids and families living with diabetes. You can register yourself, or a team, for the WALK, and invite friends, family, and co-workers to join your effort by donating to your WALK page. The Diabetes WALK for Camp Seale Harris is your best opportunity to contribute to Alabama’s leading organization directly serving children with diabetes. For more information on building a team, donating, or WALK sponsorships for your family, contact us at (205) 402-0415.
- View More Recent Activity