Join the Bikes Not Bombs Community on a Bike Ride for Social Change!
Our annual Bike-A-Thon is our largest community gathering and fundraiser of the year, with over 700 riders and volunteers! Bike-A-Thon participants like you are ambassadors of BNB's mission to promote environmental sustainability and social justice, and all fundraising goes directly to making Bikes Not Bombs' programs possible!
You can register to ride one of four scenic routes: 10 mile, 30 mile, 50 mile or 100 mile. Each route is fully supported with rest stops, food, route markings. Riders of all ages are encourage to participate by registering and meeting their fundraising minimums:
|Age||Registration Fee||Fundraising Minimum||Participant Email Required|
|Adults 18 +||$30 ($15 thru 3/31!)||$200||yes|
|Youth 15-17 may ride alone with esigned waiver from parent/guardian||$30 ($15 thru 3/31!)||$100||yes|
|Youth 12-14 must ride with parent/guardian||$30 ($15 thru 3/31!)||$100||preferred, but if not can fundraise on parent/guardian team page|
|Youth under 12||$30 ($15 thru 3/31!)||$50||no: must fundraise on parent/guardian team page|
If riding is not for you, we would still love to have you join us. We need over 150 volunteers to make our Bike-A-Thon a success. Volunteer registration is free!
We can't wait to spend the day with you using the bicycle as a vehicle for social change!
- 1 David Kokorowski $350.00 raised
- 2 Courtney Patriacca $204.75 raised
- 3 Michael Sugar $200.00 raised
- 4 Louis Hebert $200.00 raised
- 5 Susan Howitt $200.00 raised
- 1 TeamKoko $350.00 raised
- 2 The Jewells $202.50 raised
- 3 Burtons on Bikes $100.00 raised
- 4 Bike Newton $50.00 raised
- 5 Doggy DoGooders $1.05 raised
- View More Recent Activity