Take a virtual RIDE with us!
The pandemic has forced us to change our event this year – but our mission stays the same! We ride to end homelessness for families with children through EUMA's The Refuge.
Won't you join us - virtually? Plan a bicycle ride with family or friends, gather a team or go on your own personal ride.
It can be done anywhere - whether you're in Erie, Crawford County, across the state or across the country - you can be part of Ride for The Refuge this year!
It can be done anytime in the month of September -You can split it up, for example, biking 1 mile a day or you can complete it all in one afternoon. You set the goal and your pace!
It can be any distance you choose - pick a route and distance that's comfortable for you - whether it's around the neighborhood with your kids or a 50 mile trek - it's the Ride that counts!
There's no registration fee - you decide how much you'd like to donate to your Ride, or what your fundraising goals are. (If you don't want to fundraise, sign up as a non-fundraising participant.)
21st Annual Ride for The Refuge Leaderboard
- 1 Tom Chandler $1,100.00 raised
- 2 Kurt Crays $546.50 raised
- 3 Lee and Becky Pomeroy $302.50 raised
- 4 Ann Dill $261.75 raised
- 5 Bob Lewis $253.75 raised
- 6 David Roncolato $253.00 raised
- 7 Allen Yard $252.25 raised
- 8 Sarah Roncolato $237.50 raised
- 9 Jennifer Ashbaugh $228.75 raised
- 10 Missy Niedzielski $130.00 raised
- 11 Linda McNamara $120.75 raised
- 12 James Crays Jr $100.00 raised
- 13 Fred Zelt $100.00 raised
- 14 Jennifer Rogers $93.50 raised
- 15 Erik Hoeke $76.25 raised
- 1 Stone Riders $1,621.25 raised
- 2 The Lakewoodians $1,029.00 raised
- 3 The REFUGE Riders $999.00 raised
- 4 Team Asbury $819.25 raised
- 5 Park United Methodist $584.50 raised
- 6 McKinley Elementary $514.75 raised
- 7 Team Estes $403.50 raised
- 8 AREA $324.50 raised
- 9 Ride A Bicycle- For a Cause $137.50 raised
- 10 Team Super $130.00 raised
- 11 A Few Loose Screws $50.00 raised
EASY AS 1-2-3
Register by clicking the registration button. It’s free – you can sign up as a fundaising participant and ask friends and family to support The Refuge through your ride, or register as a non-fundraising participant with the donation option.
Want an official Ride for The Refuge t-shirt? Order one through this site by clicking the “Order t-shirt” now button.
Complete your personal Ride during the month of September. If you want to share your Ride photos, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll put them in the photo gallery.
Like Us on Facebook
Available Ride Routes
If you love the traditional Ride for The Refuge routes and would like to have access to them - we have the 2019 routes available for you. Click below to request routes.
- View More Recent Activity
Don't put on the brakes...
If you've got questions or need assistance setting up your fundraising page - we're here for you!
You can reach us by calling 814-456-8073, ext. 106 or e-mail email@example.com
We're happy to help!
EUMA's The Refuge Homeless Shelter for families
When you donate to EUMA through this event -- you are helping children and their families move from homeless to home – from hopeless to hope in a brighter tomorrow – even during this pandemic.
Every child deserves a home… that’s why EUMA’s The Refuge exists… to end immediate homelessness – provide critical emergency shelter, basic necessities, faithful support, and a commitment to ending homelessness – not
merely addressing it.
Last year, 92 families were sheltered at EUMA’s The Refuge, including 194 children. With your help, 70% of the families that stayed at EUMA’s The Refuge last year moved into a permanent home of their own.
EUMA’s The Refuge operates primarily on your private donations - we depend on your support as we work to keep homeless families with children safe during this COVID-19 crisis.
To learn more about EUMA and The Refuge, please click here.