Registration is closed. View details and results for 2020 Ride for The Refuge below. See you next year!
Take a virtual RIDE with us!
The pandemic has forced us to change our event this year – but our mission stays the same! We ride to end homelessness for families with children through EUMA's The Refuge.
Won't you join us - virtually? Plan a bicycle ride with family or friends, gather a team or go on your own personal ride.
It can be done anywhere - whether you're in Erie, Crawford County, across the state or across the country - you can be part of Ride for The Refuge this year!
It can be done anytime in the month of September -You can split it up, for example, biking 1 mile a day or you can complete it all in one afternoon. You set the goal and your pace!
It can be any distance you choose - pick a route and distance that's comfortable for you - whether it's around the neighborhood with your kids or a 50 mile trek - it's the Ride that counts!
There's no registration fee - you decide how much you'd like to donate to your Ride, or what your fundraising goals are. (If you don't want to fundraise, sign up as a non-fundraising participant.)
21st Annual Ride for The Refuge Leaderboard
- 1 Tom Chandler $1,100.00 raised
- 2 Kurt Crays $546.50 raised
- 3 Bill Clute $500.00 raised
- 4 Lee and Becky Pomeroy $302.50 raised
- 5 Ann Dill $301.75 raised
- 6 Bob Lewis $253.75 raised
- 7 Sarah Roncolato $253.25 raised
- 8 David Roncolato $253.00 raised
- 9 Allen Yard $252.25 raised
- 10 Jennifer Ashbaugh $228.75 raised
- 11 Jennifer Rogers $228.50 raised
- 12 Robert Zurn II $170.00 raised
- 13 Ann Neckers $145.00 raised
- 14 Missy Niedzielski $130.00 raised
- 15 Linda McNamara $120.75 raised
- 1 Stone Riders $1,832.00 raised
- 2 The Lakewoodians $1,204.00 raised
- 3 The REFUGE Riders $999.00 raised
- 4 Team Asbury $819.25 raised
- 5 Park United Methodist $679.50 raised
- 6 McKinley Elementary $534.75 raised
- 7 Team Estes $476.00 raised
- 8 AREA $324.50 raised
- 9 Ride A Bicycle- For a Cause $137.50 raised
- 10 Team Super $130.00 raised
- 11 A Few Loose Screws $50.00 raised
EASY AS 1-2-3
Register by clicking the registration button. It’s free – you can sign up as a fundaising participant and ask friends and family to support The Refuge through your ride, or register as a non-fundraising participant with the donation option.
Want an official Ride for The Refuge t-shirt? Order one through this site by clicking the “Order t-shirt” now button.
Complete your personal Ride during the month of September. If you want to share your Ride photos, send them to email@example.com and we'll put them in the photo gallery.
Available Ride Routes
If you love the traditional Ride for The Refuge routes and would like to have access to them - we have the 2019 routes available for you. Click below to request routes.
- View More Recent Activity
Don't put on the brakes...
If you've got questions or need assistance setting up your fundraising page - we're here for you!
You can reach us by calling 814-456-8073, ext. 106 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We're happy to help!
EUMA's The Refuge Homeless Shelter for families
When you donate to EUMA through this event -- you are helping children and their families move from homeless to home – from hopeless to hope in a brighter tomorrow – even during this pandemic.
Every child deserves a home… that’s why EUMA’s The Refuge exists… to end immediate homelessness – provide critical emergency shelter, basic necessities, faithful support, and a commitment to ending homelessness – not
merely addressing it.
Last year, 92 families were sheltered at EUMA’s The Refuge, including 194 children. With your help, 70% of the families that stayed at EUMA’s The Refuge last year moved into a permanent home of their own.
EUMA’s The Refuge operates primarily on your private donations - we depend on your support as we work to keep homeless families with children safe during this COVID-19 crisis.
To learn more about EUMA and The Refuge, please click here.