Make A Lifelong Impact
Every 26 seconds a student drops out.
Approximately 1/4 of students who entered high school this year won't earn a diploma.
Students from low income families that attend public schools, start kindergarten already trailing their more privileged peers and rarely, if ever, catch up. They are less likely to have support at home, are less frequently exposed to enriching activities outside of school, and are more likely to drop out and never attend college (The Washington Post).
Generation Schools Network™ (GSN) was created with one goal: transform public schools to ensure all students – regardless of life circumstances – are prepared for success in school, work, and life.
The GSN model provides much needed planning and collaboration time to bolster teacher effectiveness so that teachers can deliver their best instruction every day and give students support in developing workforce ready skills.
Your support can help change students' lives through these key initiatives:
1. Social Emotional Learning
2. College & Career Readiness
3. New Schools & School Re-design
4. Rural Education
"Education is the Most Powerful Weapon Which You Can Use to Change the World."
- Nelson Mandela
- View More Recent Activity
- 1 Fred Spar $5,000.00 raised
- 2 Craig Spencer $3,300.00 raised
- 3 Brittney Ames $2,100.00 raised
- 4 Katie Peyton $775.00 raised
- 5 Leslie Tjajadi $650.00 raised
- 1 New Schools/School Re-Design $8,300.00 raised
- 2 Social Emotional Learning $3,310.00 raised
- 3 College & Career Readiness $775.00 raised
- 4 Rural Education $525.00 raised