Lace Up Those Sneakers for Cancer Support!
15th Annual Gilda's Run/Walk
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED AT NOON on 10/12.
WALK-UPS WELCOME SUNDAY 10/16 from 8AM-9:30AM.
Gilda’s Run/Walk is a great family-friendly, corporate team building and community fundraiser for all ages. Join us for our annual Run/Walk on October 16, or participate in the virtual option. Run the 5K course or walk 2-miles before enjoying a Ruth’s Chris burger. Prizes are awarded to the top fundraisers!
Funds raised during Gilda’s Run/Walk stay local and support families facing cancer. Your donations help ensure that Gilda’s Club is there for families to find a community of cancer support–all at no cost.
Register by Midnight, Thursday, September 22nd to reserve your event T-shirt and register at the EARLY BIRD price of $35 for adults and $25 for youth through age 12. Registration fees increase by $10 after that time and registrants after 9/22 will automatically receive a beanie hat.
Date: Sunday, October 16, 2022
Registration/Check-In Time: 8:00 AM-9:30 AM
Start Time: 10:00 AM
Start/Finish: Mead & Hunt, 2440 Deming Way, Middleton, WI 53562
Gilda’s Club Madison is dedicated to providing free emotional support, cancer education, and hope to children and adults living with any kind of cancer, and those who care for them.
So that no one faces cancer alone.
Thursday, October 13, 2022 from 8 am – 6 pm @ Gilda’s Clubhouse (7907 UW Health Court in Middleton)
NOTE: If you plan to pick up packets for your entire team, email email@example.com before noon on 10/12.
Sunday, October 16, 2022 registration and packet pick-up take place 8:00 am until 9:30 am prior to the start of the Run/Walk @ Mead & Hunt (2440 Deming Way in Middleton)
Our Newest Participants
- Landyn Drapp $0.00 raised
- Bridget Drapp $0.00 raised
- Alissa Lorenz $0.00 raised
- Jeff Demaski $0.00 raised
- Braden Gordon $0.00 raised
- Bonnie Goelzer $0.00 raised
- Danita Ziegler $20.00 raised
- Graham Robertson $0.00 raised
- Danielle Martin $0.00 raised
- Karen Martin $0.00 raised
RETIRED donated $51.80 to Jamie Engebregtsen
June Zeeh donated $25.00 to Jamie Engebregtsen
JIM YINKO has earned the Fundraising Achieved Badge
Jill Flitter has earned the Fundraising Achieved Badge
- View More Recent Activity
If you have questions about how to register, how to set up your fundraising page, getting started with a team, or are experiencing any problems with the website, please contact Jenny Arneson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spread the Word
Do you know someone that would benefit from cancer support at Gilda’s Club?
Click here to download our program flyer and share it with friend and neighbors impacted by cancer.
Thank You, Donors!
- RETIRED November 2022 $51.80
- June Zeeh Jamie - I just read your testimonial. Thank you for this. I am praying for your complete recovery as you deal with the effects of the thyroid cancer. June November 2022 $25.00
- Jill Flitter November 2022 $200.00
- Alexander Mulligan November 2022 $100.00
- Gilda's Club Madison October 2022 $37.30
- View More Recent Supporters
- The Taylor Family Charitable Fund October 2022 $5,000.00
- Levy Giving Fund September 2022 $5,000.00
- Wegner September 2022 $2,500.00
- Park Bank September 2022 $2,500.00
- SPEC September 2022 $2,500.00
- View More Top Donors
Provided Free Support for
Individuals & Families in Wisconsin Facing Cancer