of your goal reached
2020 Gingerbread Home Build
Our hearts are overflowing with gratitude as we announce the winners of the 2020 Gingerbread Home Build and the tremendous achievement of raising over $30,000 to help build our 3rd Annual Veteran Build - a decent, affordable home for local veteran Monya and her three children! Please see our 2020 Gingerbread Home Build Awards Announcement video below.
Our 3rd Annual Veteran Build will begin construction in January 2021 with an estimated completion in October 2021. We've estimated that it will cost $230K to build this home, so our goal for this event was 10% of that cost at $23K. Because of the incredible generosity of our community, we've achieved 131% of our goal!
Thank you to all of our Builders who participated and helped us fundraise to build a home for Monya's family and to the 142 community members and organizations who voted with a donation for a gingerbread home! Thank you for giving a local veteran and single mother the promise of a permanent, affordable home for her family this Christmas Season!
- 1 Sam and Melanie Adams $8,690.85 raised
- 2 ANB Bank $5,581.47 raised
- 3 Caliber Home Loans - Lori Sorrels $3,603.00 raised
- 4 Marion Meyer with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Rocky Mountain, REALTORS $1,974.37 raised
- 5 Nigel Cass Agency Inc, American Family Insurance $1,588.50 raised
- 6 Forbush Legal, PLLC $1,324.08 raised
- 7 Mona Lara $1,110.12 raised
- 8 Great Western Bank $770.00 raised
- 9 Bank of Colorado $522.50 raised
- 10 Heather Ortega Delta Air Lines $418.00 raised
- 11 Elevation Endodontics $309.00 raised
- 12 Janna Mulder at Broadmoor Bluffs Realty $300.00 raised
- 13 Colorado Computer Support, Inc $261.25 raised
- 14 Mountain Country $261.25 raised
- 15 Sarah and James Bunch $200.00 raised
- 16 Thrivent Financial $180.62 raised
Deborah Dowis made a donation to Marion Meyer with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Rocky Mountain, REALTORS
christina McGarry donated $100.00 to Marion Meyer with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Rocky Mountain, REALTORS
- View More Recent Activity
Last Year's Gingerbread Homes
Caliber Home Loan's Home
ANB Bank's Home
Pikes Peak Habitat Volunteer's Home
Tye Tutt's Home
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' Home
Thrivent Financial's Home
Front Range Commercial's Home
Brent Mahagn with Pink Realty's Home
Cathy Smith Agency - American Family Insurance's Home
Rampart Building Supply's Home
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Rocky Mountain REALTORS® 's Home
Thanks to our generous supporters, last year's event raised over $13,000 for our Veteran Build, with the winning gingerbread home, Pikes Peak Habitat Volunteer, raising over $5,000!
Mission: Seeking to put God’s love into action, Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope.