of your goal reached
2020 Gingerbread Home Build
El Paso County families and organizations have decorated gingerbread homes in a friendly competition to raise funds to build an affordable home for a local veteran's family!
And they need your votes to win!
The three gingerbread homes that raise the most money for our Veteran Build will win 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize!
All donation votes directly support the construction of our 3rd Annual Veteran Build for Monya's family. Thank you for voting with a donation!
Our 3rd Annual Veteran Build will begin construction in January 2021 with an estimated completion in October 2021. We've estimated that it will cost $230K to build this home, so our goal for this event is 10% of that cost at $23K. YOUR vote will help us make that goal!
- 1 Caliber Home Loans - Lori Sorrels $938.25 raised
- 2 Great Western Bank $770.00 raised
- 3 Bank of Colorado $522.50 raised
- 4 Janna Mulder at Broadmoor Bluffs Realty $300.00 raised
- 5 ANB Bank $240.35 raised
- 6 Elevation Endodontics $209.00 raised
- 7 Sam and Melanie Adams $209.00 raised
- 8 Sarah and James Bunch $200.00 raised
- 9 Heather Ortega Delta Air Lines $156.75 raised
- 10 Mona Lara $122.25 raised
- 11 Thrivent Financial $50.00 raised
- 12 Nigel Cass Agency Inc, American Family Insurance $31.35 raised
Builder (Participant) InformationInformation Sheet
Last Year's Gingerbread Homes
Caliber Home Loan's Home
ANB Bank's Home
Pikes Peak Habitat Volunteer's Home
Tye Tutt's Home
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' Home
Thrivent Financial's Home
Front Range Commercial's Home
Brent Mahagn with Pink Realty's Home
Cathy Smith Agency - American Family Insurance's Home
Rampart Building Supply's Home
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Rocky Mountain REALTORS® 's Home
Thanks to our generous supporters, last year's event raised over $13,000 for our Veteran Build, with the winning gingerbread home, Pikes Peak Habitat Volunteer, raising over $5,000!
Mission: Seeking to put God’s love into action, Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope.