- 1 Meagan Pace $260.00 raised
- 2 Paul Burgin $104.00 raised
- 3 Andrew Bulgin $104.00 raised
- 4 Edward Levin $100.00 raised
- 5 Kerri Smith $100.00 raised
2022 CollegeBound Scholars' Luncheon
Baltimore’s young people will succeed, we can help them get there.
Every fall since 1992, the Baltimore legal community has joined together to raise crucial funds that support Baltimore City Schools' students to and through college.
We had a campaign celebration at the Reginald F. Lewis Museum and heard from Judy Smith, Crisis Management Expert & inspiration for the hit TV show Scandal, CollegeBound Alumni, and more!
We had our 3rd annual Lawyers' Campaign trivia night, hosted by Walsh Trivia and sponsored by the Bar Association of Baltimore City Young Lawyers Division!
Team Attractive Nuisances (Baltimore City Law Department) won the coveted CollegeBound Campaign Cup! Congratulations!
Congratulations to Carol Cooper who won the 1st campaign raffle for Ravens tickets!
Congratulations to Collin Wojciechowski who won the 2nd campaign raffle for CollegeBound swag!
CollegeBound is the go-to college resource for Baltimore City public school students. With the Baltimore legal community’s philanthropic support, CollegeBound continues to work with thousands of City Schools’ students through the college and financial aid processes, award $3 million in scholarships and grants, and provide critical advising and mentoring to college scholars.
To and through college. Together.
Thank you for your support!
The Lawyers' Campaign will end on December 31, 2022.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Edward Levin $100.00 raised
- Gemar Patterson $0.00 raised
- Sameerah Mickey $0.00 raised
- Rachele Sokolis $0.00 raised
- Paul Burgin $104.00 raised
- Andrew Bulgin $104.00 raised
- Kerri Smith $100.00 raised
- William Murphy $0.00 raised
- Charles Hirsch $0.00 raised
- Allison Caplis $0.00 raised
- Meagan Pace $260.00 raised
- Meghan Casey $0.00 raised
- Stephanie Baron $0.00 raised
- Darian Senn-Carter $0.00 raised
- Courtney Dystant $0.00 raised