- 1 Mohler Brothers $6,057.00 raised
- 2 Richard Zeskind & Lynda Bender $2,670.26 raised
- 3 Kayleigh Keilty $2,168.76 raised
- 4 Larry Smith $1,888.71 raised
- 5 Joshua Brickman $1,085.00 raised
- 1 Val's PALS $31,742.10 raised
- 2 Kathie Toth's Troop $16,256.06 raised
- 3 E-Team $9,386.74 raised
- 4 Mac Strong $8,423.61 raised
- 5 RK&K $8,088.10 raised
Schochor, Federico & Staton $10,000.00
ABC Party and Tent Event Sponsorship $7,000.00
Mohler Brothers $5,700.00
Lorien Health Event Sponsorship $5,700.00
RK&K Partner Match $2,600.00
Brigance Brigade Foundation 5.7K Championship Event
NOTE: Team SpeakLife, you'll be joining us as "Virtual Racers" for your May 19th event in Oklahoma! We are so grateful for you!
UPDATE for Baltimore Racers:
THANK YOU to everyone who supported the #RaceforALS in Baltimore on Sunday, April 29th!
Prelimary race results can be found here: http://www.bluecheetahtiming.com/results/
Photos from the day continue to be posted on the Brigance Brigade Foundation Facebook page: www.facebook.com/brigancebrigade -- please tag yourself and share your images, using our hashtag: #RaceforALS
The total amount raised will be known once this page closes at the end of May 2018! The fundraising thermometer to the right does not include all of our amazing sponsorship support; we will keep everyone updated and appreciate the tremendous contributions of all involved!
Movin' on up: Did you notice our fundraising goal changed? It's because all of you smashed our original goal nearly a week before race day! Show us what you're made of, let's see if we can hit 100% for ALS families ... again!
Fundraising incentives, race shirts, medals: We ran low on t-shirts and medals -- what a great problem to have! If we owe you anything, please contact Amanda and Kelly: firstname.lastname@example.org / 410-878-2030. Thanks!
This year we will race, run, walk, stroll, roll, and raise funds to help ALS families thrive, just in time to kick off the month of May -- ALS Awareness Month. Join us to #RaceforALS!
Proceeds from the event equip, encourage, and empower those battling ALS and their families. The Brigance Brigade Foundation is one of the only organizations providing support to people battling the disease right now. Your registration and donations turn into services, equipment and guidance that provide hope and help to people in the fight of their lives, the fight for their lives.
*See slideshow below for courses, t-shirt design, fundraising incentives, and more!*
In honor of O.J. Brigance's jersey number (#57), the 5.7K Championship Event features:
Professional timing services provided by Blue Cheetah Sports Timing and Event Management, LLC in Baltimore only.
Two Options for Packet /T-shirt Pick-Up:
1. Saturday, April 28th at Canton Waterfront Park, 2PM - 6PM
Join Merritt Clubs and SMILE 4 FITNESS' own Linaya Johnson for a *FREE* 45-minute Boot Camp in Canton Waterfront Park at 2:30PM on packet pick up day! Come to exercise, register, AND pick up your materials for race day on Saturday, April 28th!
2. Sunday, April 29th at Canton Waterfront Park, 7AM - 8:30AM (Race Day!)
At the #RaceforALS...
- Join WBAL TV 11 stars, Dan Joerres (President & General Manager and 5.7K Honorary Chair) and our emcee extradordinare, Keith Mills, as well as special guests from 98 Rock, WBAL 1090AM Radio, and more.
- Make sure to dedicate your run or walk to someone special with a CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield Tribute Bib.
- And check out the Maryland Fellowship of Christian Athletes' Kids' Fun Zone in Canton Waterfront Park once you've completed your race.
- All runners aged 21 and up receive a free 16oz beer in the Michelob Ultra Beer Garden in Celebration Village at Canton Waterfront Park! Additional beer available to purchase, with portion of the proceeds supporting ALS families and Brigance Brigade Foundation.
- Lib's Grill will be on-site with delicious food for purchase, and all proceeds support ALS families!
- The official after-party is at The BoatHouse Canton (walk there from Canton Waterfront Park!) and runners/walkers receive a 15% discount on their brunch order when they present their race bib.
- Participant parking for the Brigance Brigade Foundation's 5.7K Championship Event will be available at the parking lot across from the Blue Cross/Blue Shield Tower on S. Clinton St. Reduced rate parking ($7.00 per vehicle) is being provided by Lanier Parking.
Parking may be paid for on-site at the time of the race, or a reservation and advance payment may be made by using Park Whiz or Spot Hero.
- Respite tent available for anyone with a disability who needs a place to rest or for privacy. Accessible portable restrooms available on-site as well.
...about race registration, logistics, race timing, etc? Please contact Andrea Gilde at Blue Cheetah Sports Timing and Event Management: email@example.com
... about fundraising, the work of the Brigance Brigade Foundation, or anything else? Please contact Amanda or Kelly at Brigance Brigade Foundation: firstname.lastname@example.org / 410-878-2030
See our awesome fundraising incentives
1.57 Mile Course Map
Please note the change from last year: the 1.57 mile course will travel the same course as the 5.7K, but turn back earlier.
5.7K Course Map
5.7K participants receive this Brigance Brigade color blast t-shirt!
1.57 Mile participants receive this "All Things Possible" t-shirt to commemorate the day!
5.7K racers receive a commemorative, "spinner" medal!
See our awesome fundraising incentives
Bountiful Brigade trophy for largest team
*New this year* The largest team will win the Bountiful Brigade trophy (and bragging rights) in honor of their team-building success. Definition of boun·ti·ful ... large in quantity; abundant. Giving generously. We are so grateful for our #RacefoALS teams!
Top TWO #RaceforALS individual fundraisers receive VIP tickets!
Top two fundraisers plus one guest each will have the exclusive opportunity to attend Pawject Runway as a sold-out VIP guest on May 5th at Royal Farms Arena! Read more: www.pawjectrunway.org