Sandy Sprint California Leaderboard
- 1 Jerilynn Stephens $25,106.75 raised
- 2 PAULA Anastasia $15,011.25 raised
- 3 Keely Leonard $4,108.16 raised
- 4 Marilyn Braunstein $2,592.00 raised
- 5 Anthony Braswell $2,103.75 raised
- 1 LA Teal Warriors $30,336.91 raised
- 2 Nurse Paula Supports Patients $16,062.90 raised
- 3 UCLA OBGYN $6,013.41 raised
- 4 Team Tamara- Ovary Love $2,577.25 raised
- 5 Team Katie $2,295.64 raised
Help us Raise Funds!
The Sandy Sprint California is hosted by the Sandy Rollman Ovarian Cancer Foundation to spread the word about our mission and to raise funds to advance research.
About the Event
The Sandy Sprint California includes a 5K Run, Walk, Survivor Ceremony and More. The 5K route is along the Main Trail at Griffith Park.
Registration Fees: $40 adults, $30 children under 12, $45 Virtual participant
Online Registration is NOW CLOSED.
Race Day Registration runs from 7:00 am to 8:15 am on Sunday.
Registration and Packet Pick up takes place at the Main (Original) Village located near Shane's Inspiration Playground, next to Park Services Division, south of the Merry Go Round and near the Tennis Courts.
Furry friends are welcome to join you!
Parking is located in Lot 3. This is located near Shane's Inspiration Playground.
The 5K Course is the Main Trail which is flat. The trail is dirt.
How to Register
Select as an individual or join or start a team
While we encourage you to fundraise and grately appreciate it, fundraising is not required to participate in the Sandy Sprint.
Click Here for a Complete Guide to Registration
Event Day Schedule
7:00am - Race Day Registration open
7:45 am -Welcome by Rachel Brown, Morning Anchor ABC7
Celebrity Ambassador William deVry
Musical Performance by Julia Rae
Sandra Orsulic, PhD
National Anthem by City of Angels Pipe Band
8:25am - Warm Up
8:30am - 5K Run/Walk Starts
10:00am - Awards & Refreshments
Cool Down Yoga
Our Newest Participants
- Ulysses Montoya $0.00 raised
- Teri Barnes $0.00 raised
- Tracey Kostich $0.00 raised
- Arian Wilson $0.00 raised
- Cindy Del Rio $0.00 raised
- Nicholas Altese $0.00 raised
- Francisco Pineda $0.00 raised
- William Hartnagel $0.00 raised
- Diana Coconubo $0.00 raised
- Jose Galindo $0.00 raised