Sandy Sprint California Leaderboard
- 1 Jerilynn Stephens $35,377.25 raised
- 2 Colleen Redamonti $17,626.25 raised
- 3 Keely Leonard $11,949.75 raised
- 4 Anthony Braswell $3,687.90 raised
- 5 David Strathearn $2,274.00 raised
- 1 LA Teal Warriors $36,113.25 raised
- 2 Sac Valley Teal Warriors $32,286.00 raised
- 3 UCLA OBGYN $6,381.50 raised
- 4 Wil’s Warriors $2,616.42 raised
- 5 Team Tamara- Ovary Love $2,271.25 raised
Help us Raise Funds!
The Sandy Sprint California is hosted by the Sandy Rollman Ovarian Cancer Foundation to spread the word about our mission and to raise funds to advance research. It is a day of action, hope and connection.
About the Event
The Sandy Sprint California includes a 5K Run, Walk, Survivor Ceremony and More. The 5K route is along the Main Trail at Griffith Park.
Registration Fees: $45 adults, $35 children under 12
Online Registration is now closed.
Same Day Registration begins at 7:30 am on race morning
Remember to set your clocks BACK one hour Saturday Night!
Registration and Packet Pick up takes place at the Main (Original) Village located near Shane's Inspiration Playground, next to Park Services Division, south of the Merry Go Round and near the Tennis Courts.
Furry friends are welcome to join you!
Parking is located in Lot 3. This is located near Shane's Inspiration Playground.
4800 Crystal Springs Drive, Los Angeles, CA
The 5K Course is the Main Trail which is flat. The trail is dirt.
How to Register
Select as an individual or join or start a team
While we encourage you to fundraise and grately appreciate it, fundraising is not required to participate in the Sandy Sprint.
Click Here for a Complete Guide to Registration
Event Day Schedule
7:30am - Race Day Registration open/Exhibitor Alley Open
8:15 am -Welcome by ABC 7 Eyewitness News Weekday Mornings Co-Anchor Rachel Brown
National Anthem by Gay Men's Chorus LA
CEO/Co-Founder Robin Cohen
Celebrity Ambassador William deVry
Musical Performance Julia Rae
Beth Karlan, M.D. and Sandra Orsulic, PhD
Musical Performance by Gay Men's Chorus LA
8:50am - Warm Up by Kaitlin Humphreys- Orangetheory Fitness
9:00am - 5K Run/Walk Starts
10:30am - Awards & Refreshments
Cool Down Yoga by Brynn Fehir- Kali Health and Fitness
Enjoy Photo Booth Fun throughout the morning!
Our Newest Participants
- Kimi Messina $0.00 raised
- Erica Dill $0.00 raised
- Jessica Jill Turner $0.00 raised
- Isabel Cervantes $0.00 raised
- Elizabeth Cervantes $0.00 raised
- Sarah Sutsos $0.00 raised
- Marla Hendricks $0.00 raised
- Emily Barden $0.00 raised
- Tiffany Lai $0.00 raised
- Stephen Quinlan $0.00 raised