Sportable's 15th Anniversary Campaign Description
Sportable turns 15 this year and invites you to celebrate with us! As the only adaptive sports organization in central Virginia, Sportable provides opportunities to people of all ages with physical disabilities and visual impairments to partcipate in sports. From cycling and tennis to wheelchair basketball and rugby, our athletes have participated in a range of activities. While Covid-19 has curtailed some of those sports for the time-being, we are #StillSportable and adapting by offering safer, socially-distanced options outdoors.
Please consider supporting our mission to transform lives through sport. There are many ways to show your support!
- Donate to our 15th Anniversary Campaign
- Join the Campaign as an Army of Orange Fundraiser with your own challenge or event
- Spread the word about our mission
- Celebrate with a DIY Tailgate Party the weekend of September 18th
With your help, we can reach our goal of $15,000 by the Tailgate!
- View More Recent Activity