Our 2021 Participants
- Clemson ADPi $0.00 raised
- Easley Minions $200.00 raised
- Team Smiles $90.00 raised
- Furman ADPi $2,075.00 raised
- Eva Hurley State Farm $1,681.00 raised
- Dave Kral $525.00 raised
- Kathy & Brian Hobgood $6,324.00 raised
- Team A & J $139.00 raised
- Kala Chappelear $850.00 raised
- Paul Silliman $1,094.00 raised
- Engenius Web Development $1,106.00 raised
- Craig Family $3,367.00 raised
- Red Shoe Society $3,536.00 raised
- Team Peacock $1,524.00 raised
- Team NJ $1,214.00 raised
Ask Me About My Stripes!
The Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas Wear Your Stripes #forRMHCC campaign is a week-long, peer to peer fundraising campaign that uses the iconic Ronald McDonald stripe socks to share our mission of keeping families together in the Upstate.
In our 4th year we have 17 ambassadors - individuals, families, and groups - sporting the striped socks for 6 consecutive days from July 11th to July 16th. They will help raise funds and awareness for RMHCC families. Take a look at our participants and their stories by selecting their names on the leaderboard.
Our goal is to raise $35,000 with the help from our ambassadors and the community support. Donations will support our COVID-19 relief fund as we focus on our year of recovery.
For more information on our Wear Your Stripes #forRMHCC campaign, please contact Katie Clark at email@example.com. Thank you!
About RMHC of the Carolinas
RMHC of the Carolinas helps families with sick children stay close to each other and they care and resources they need, when they need it most. We believe that when a child is sick, the entire family needs comfort and support.
RMHC reduces the stress of families with an ill or injured child by providing physical and emotional support to all family members.
Ronald McDonald House offers much more than just a place to stay - they provide meals, family activities, peer support, resources for siblings, laundry facilities and many other services to care for families with ill or injured children around the world.
- View More Recent Activity