There are no sponsors for this event.
Team Snow City Arts 2019 Leaderboard
- 1 Alexandra Savoia $500.00 raised
- 2 Peggy Luna $125.00 raised
- 3 Wayne Franklin $100.00 raised
- 4 James Quaid $100.00 raised
- 5 Noemi Garcia $100.00 raised
- 1 Dolly's Dashin' Darlin's $575.00 raised
- 2 Snow Buddies Business $175.00 raised
- 3 TopBloc $125.00 raised
- 4 Team Governing Board $100.00 raised
- 5 BFT Squad $0.00 raised
Team Snow City Arts!
Led by the Snow City Arts Auxiliary Board, Team Snow City Arts has grown every year in its short history, from 20 runners raising $5,000 in 2012, to more than 60 runners raising nearly $35,000 in 2018.
This year we plan to raise even more to help fund Snow City Arts (SCA) teaching artists and the work they do with children in the hospital. Each year, Snow City Arts inspires and educates nearly 1,200 children in the hospital through one-on-one bedside art instruction. Making art with a Snow City Arts teaching artist is an interesting, creative, engaging break from the reality of being ill and in the hospital. The hospital room becomes an artist studio or a film set or a recording studio, where students create new works and learn about technique, art theory and art history. Each session with a student is benchmarked to local and Common Core learning standards, and children who meet regularly with SCA can get classroom credit when returning to school.
Whether you are running and fundraising or donating to a runner, we thank you for your support!!
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- JH Jacque Henrikson $75.00 raised
- WF Wayne Franklin $100.00 raised
- Caitlin Whitworth $75.00 raised
- HD Hannah Deason $0.00 raised
- BI Brian Inman $25.00 raised
- James Quaid $100.00 raised
- JG Jennifer Grandon $0.00 raised
- AP April Paxton $0.00 raised
- TL Tara Leffelman $0.00 raised
- Alexandra Savoia $500.00 raised