CDSS Walk for Awareness Leaderboard
- 1 Benjamin Tarr $2,500.00 raised
- 2 Sarah Fawzy $2,260.00 raised
- 3 Christine McConnell $1,875.00 raised
- 4 Lisa La Rosa-Lledo $1,675.00 raised
- 5 Tomas Kubalcik $1,075.00 raised
- 1 Leo the Lionheart $6,610.00 raised
- 2 Make Way for Mabel’s Magic $3,300.00 raised
- 3 Owen’s Book Club $2,575.00 raised
- 4 C6DreamTeam $2,180.00 raised
- 5 Team Tommy's Dena Cho Adventure $1,875.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity
Google FitBit Contest
Win 1 of 5 FitBit Smartwatches!
Every $100 donation to the walk before June 1 receives TWO entries for the draw. Every $100 donated after June 1 receives ONE entry for the draw. If you have previously supported this event with $100 or more, you are automatically entered. If you donated less and want to participate, you can add to your donation.
*Retail value of each Fitbit is $129 Cdn. No paperwork necessary. All donors above $100 will be automatically entered into the digital draw. Draw will take place on June 21, and winners will be contacted by phone and announced on CDSS social media channels.
JUNE 12-20, 2021
A virtual walk for individuals, families and communities!
WHY WALK? Literacy is the largest barrier to future opportunities for people with Down syndrome. In response to this great need, CDSS is introducing a new National Literacy Program, accessible to all families in Canada who have children and youth with Down syndrome.
We need your help to deliver this vital program!
REGISTER as an individual, a team (family) or group. Can't participate? Donate to a Walker or click Donate Now!
Support our new National Literacy Program!
Announcing our Walk Ambassador, Shelley Moore!
CDSS is thrilled to have author, researcher, teacher, consultant, speaker, PhD Candidate and inclusivity advocate Shelley Moore as our Walk Ambassador in 2021.
Join Shelley and others supporting the Down syndrome community as we walk across Canada!