CDSS Walk for Awareness Leaderboard
- 1 Benjamin Tarr $2,500.00 raised
- 2 Sarah Fawzy $2,260.00 raised
- 3 Leah Michalak $1,050.00 raised
- 4 Patti Stoddard $850.00 raised
- 5 Shane O'Connor $650.00 raised
- 1 Leo the Lionheart $5,810.00 raised
- 2 C6DreamTeam $2,130.00 raised
- 3 Make Way for Mabel’s Magic $920.00 raised
- 4 Cooper Crew $405.00 raised
- 5 Janet's Joggers $120.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity
Fundraise to win a Google fitbit!
Win 1 of 5 fitbit smartwatches!
Receive a ballot for every $100 you fundraise! Valid until midnight on June 20th. Winners will be announced on social and contacted by phone.
JUNE 12-20, 2021
A virtual walk for individuals, families and communities!
WHY WALK? Literacy is the largest barrier to future opportunities for people with Down syndrome. In response to this great need, CDSS is introducing a new National Literacy Program, accessible to all families in Canada who have children and youth with Down syndrome.
We need your help to deliver this vital program!
REGISTER as an individual, a team (family) or group. Can't participate? Donate to a Walker or click Donate Now!
Event Sponsors soon to be announced! Contact us to learn more about sponsorship at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no sponsors for this event.
Support our new National Literacy Program!
Announcing our Walk Ambassador, Shelley Moore!
CDSS is thrilled to have author, researcher, teacher, consultant, speaker, PhD Candidate and inclusivity advocate Shelley Moore as our Walk Ambassador in 2021.
Join Shelley and others supporting the Down syndrome community as we walk across Canada!
Watch for more news from Shelley here and on our social channels.