Welcome to the Hospice of the Upstate Fundraising Page
This year, Western Carolina Sailing Club in Anderson, SC, is once again hosting a fundraising event for Hospice of the Upstate. We are combining our favorite sport with the gift of charity as we support Hospice of the Upstate, a non profile Hospice organization located in Anderson, South Carolina.
Over the last 20 years, this Upstate event has raised more than $960,000 for Hospice of the Upstate. Hospice of the Upstate provides compassionate end-of-life care and supportive services to residents in Abbeville, Anderson, Greenville, Laurens, Oconee, Pickens and Spartanburg counties. In 2020, Hospice provided care to over 800 patients and their families. We are setting a goal this year of $100,000! With your help and support, we can achieve our goal.
We need your support this year to help us reach our goal. Here is how you can help.
- 1 Dave Ruth $365.00 raised
- 2 John Burnett $315.00 raised
- 3 Jill Pancoast $250.00 raised
- 4 Brian Hampton $220.00 raised
- 5 Ronnie Ashmore $160.00 raised
- 6 John Kreidler $160.00 raised
- 7 John Cassada $160.00 raised
- 8 Marc Bailey $160.00 raised
- 9 Anna Kay Lord $145.00 raised
- 10 Jowell Thome $125.00 raised