Our Team Fundraising Page
WHY WE WALK!
We at St. John's are fortunate to have extensive safety nets of family, friends, and church to support us in difficult times. For many of our neighbors this is not the case. Over the years, we've grown relationships with people who call the streets their home both in Boston and on the North Shore. The Winter Walk is a chance for us to show up for those friends and others, to let them know we see and care about them, and to support organizations that form their support network.
We hope you will join us with your financial support or by walking with us!
- View More Recent Activity
- 1 Jeff Schneider $12,822.00 raised
- 2 John Worrall $10,000.00 raised
- 3 Melissa Gordon $7,086.00 raised
- 4 Tracey Dechert $4,413.00 raised
- 5 Rich Frank $3,255.00 raised