CLA is Proud to Support the 2022 Flutie 5k for Autism:
Dougie's Epic Adventure!
Sunday, October 16th | 8:30 AM | Belkin Family Lookout Farm, Natick, MA
OR October 16-23 | Flutie 5k Your Way, Location: ANYWHERE!
We are so excited to participate in the 23rd annual Flutie 5k!
This wonderful organization helps people and families affected by autism live life
to the fullest! Please consider helping us meet and exceed our goal.
Come out & gather your friends and family to
run, walk, or donate - together let's make a difference in the autism community!
Tell your Donors about your Fundraising!
Thank you for signing up and fundraising for the 2022 Flutie 5k! This is your fundraising page where you can set a goal, upload images, and share on social media with donors.
Page Editing Instructions
- To edit any piece of your page, click the gear icon in the top right corner of each content box. Be sure to click "Update" at the bottom and then save on the bottom left of the page to ensure everything saves!
- To hide any element on the page, click the eye icon in the top right corner of each content box.
- To move a section, click and drag any item to a different part of the page. Hover over the section until you see a grey box show up and then you can let go.
- Edit your story. In this text box, you can delete all of this wording and tell donors about why you are participating in the 2022 Flutie 5k. I suggest dragging an image from your files directly into the content box. Sometimes the “insert image” button can be hard to use.
- Add photos to the image galleries below and to the side of anything that may apply!
- Don’t forget to save before you leave your page or else your edits won’t save!
- Share, share, share!
If you have any questions at all about setting up your page or your fundraising efforts, please contact Tia Dawson - Development Coordinator at email@example.com.