- 1 Vincent D'Aria $40,645.75 raised
- 2 Chris Ballerano $6,285.00 raised
- 3 Jason Peters $5,550.00 raised
- 4 Tere Borgia $1,610.00 raised
- 5 Henry Senatore $1,207.50 raised
- 1 Granite Telecommunications $88,253.95 raised
- 2 Siegel Financial Group $6,320.00 raised
- 3 Team Peters $6,165.00 raised
- 4 Old Palmers $5,030.75 raised
- 5 Team Young $1,805.00 raised
1 Granite Telecommunications $43,211.70
2 Vincent D'Aria $6,270.00
3 The Gardens Mall $5,432.00
4 Florida Power & Light Company $5,000.00
5 The Allstate Foundation $5,000.00
CLICK HERE FOR RACE RESULTS.
Join Children's Home Society of Florida (CHS) as we run for Child Abuse Prevention.
April 22, 2023
Okeeheelee Park, Micanopy Pavilion
7715 Forest Hill Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33413
8:30am Kids Fun Run - FREE for Kids 12 and under
CHS provides local children and families with life changing services to help them turns odds into opportunities.
For more information, visit chsfl.org/palmbeach
Click here for 2022 race results.
Click here for footage from the 2022 race.
For more information, contact Loren Young, Development Manager, at (561) 402-0823 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Allstate Foundation donated $5,000.00 to 20th Annual For the Love of Children 5K
Tina Dochniak registered
Patricia McCarthy registered
Cindy Howe registered
Erick Saldivar registered
- View More Recent Activity
of your goal reached
Take Your Support One Step Further and Fundraise to Keep Kids Safe
Once you've registered, spread the word! Ask friends, family and colleagues to join you in supporting children! Fundraise to help protect kids from ever feeling the pain of abuse … and to help those who have, heal.
How Your Dollars Can Make a Difference
- $91.50 can sponsor a family for an entire month in a CHS program that helps parents build safe, strong foundations for their children program
- $100 can provide one hour of family therapy for a family affected by abuse or neglect
- $250 can cover the medical evaluation for a child who has experienced abuse or neglect
Terms and Conditions
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the physical race may be canceled at the discretion of CHS. In this event, all registrations will automatically be converted to virtual registrations.
Registration fees are non-refundable.
Our Newest Participants
- TD Tina Dochniak $80.00 raised
- PM Patricia McCarthy $40.00 raised
- CH Cindy Howe $40.00 raised
- ES Erick Saldivar $40.00 raised
- ED Ervi Dode $35.00 raised
- LI Lis Iswari $35.00 raised
- DS David Siegel
- EC Erin Caldwell
- LD Lucia De Los Santos
- GH Gregory Hoffman $35.00 raised