Our Newest Participants
- Jessica Swafford $5,425.00 raised
- Kristy Durham $25.00 raised
- Haylee Mitchell $75.00 raised
- Sallie Brooks $425.00 raised
- Rachel Taylor $0.00 raised
- Kim Kinley-Lawrence $0.00 raised
- Gia Bone $0.00 raised
- The Runyon Family $250.00 raised
- Grain Craft $20.00 raised
- Shenika Hightower $0.00 raised
Support the Run4Kids 5k for RMHC!
Saturday, May 1st at 2 p.m.
Camp Jordan - East Ridge, TN
RMHC of Greater Chattanooga is excited to host the second annual 5K and walk event for our families and friends!
Over the last 30 years, our House has served thousands of families and seen tears, laughter, sorrow, joy, love and compassion. The Run4Kids event is a celebration of the many RMHC families that have stayed close to their sick children in the hospital. Attendees can expect a fun, family-friendly event with timed and untimed race experiences as well as activities for children of all ages.
Donate today to help families stay together during their child's serious illness.
Register to be a runner
- View More Recent Activity