The Honolulu AIDS Walk is GOING VIRTUAL!
This year, we are celebrating 30 years of the Honolulu AIDS Walk. We are unable to host an in-person walk due to the current ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. To honor 30 years of fighting HIV/AIDS in Hawaii, we are hosting an online, socially distanced, month-long, virtual walk.
The theme of this year’s Honolulu AIDS Walk is 30 Years in 30 Days, it is a tribute to the long rich history of the Honolulu AIDS Walk, Life Foundation, The CHOW Project, and Hawai'i Health & Harm Reduction Center.
Each team has the entire month to post their walks on social media and tag us @hhhrc_. Also throughout the entire month, there are many ways for you to be a part of all that we have in store to celebrate. Please visit our "How to Participate" tab, and check back often for updates on prizes, giveaways, contests, silent auction, and ways to support.
Thank you for your continued support! It is your passion and the resilient spirit of the communities we serve that allows the Honolulu AIDS Walk to thrive for 30 amazing years.
"Alone, we can do so little; Together, we can do so much"
AIDS Walk 2021 Leaderboard
- 1 Walter Enriquez Jr $3,550.00 raised
- 2 Marina Del Rey $2,728.00 raised
- 3 Robin Pacson $2,575.00 raised
- 4 Miss Catwings $2,230.00 raised
- 5 Nick Aiello $2,117.00 raised
- 1 Wang Chung's $8,820.00 raised
- 2 Gay Island Guide $7,275.00 raised
- 3 Kaiser Permanente $4,378.00 raised
- 4 Worthy Thirty $4,374.00 raised
- 5 The Fantastic Four $3,539.00 raised
Our Newest Participants
- Gene Corpuz $100.00 raised
- James Slatkavitz $15.00 raised
- Christina Wang $120.00 raised
- Betzaida Santana $0.00 raised
- Derek Kanehira $100.00 raised
- Kimberly Dowse $200.00 raised
- Mo A $100.00 raised
- Ricky Zheng $0.00 raised
- Missy Kunimitsu $50.00 raised
- Debbie Ogata-Arakaki $0.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity