Join Laurie and Chris as they return to Nepal six years after Chris's historic summit of Mt. Everest
- Visit the homes of Save One Life families around Kathmandu
- Attend a screening of Bombardier Blood on World Hemophilia Day in Nepal
- Experience two nights at basecamp during this unique trek
- Venture to the base of the Khumbu Icefall
Your efforts will make a difference in the
globalbleeding disorders community.
Save One Life improves the quality of life and future for people with bleeding disorders in developing countries through direct financial assistance.
By joining us on this adventure or supporting a participant, you can change the course of someone’s life.
Your donation will make a difference.
Who can come?
For those who want to travel to Nepal but cannot participate in the trek to basecamp, a scenic flight around Mt. Everest will be arranged. This flight circles the mountain and provides exceptional views. After completing the flight, the trip will continue to the Chitwan National Park where participants will have the chance to see elephants, rhinos and tigers!
Base Camp Trek
$10,000 minimum fundraising requirement.
To secure your spot, $4,000 must be raised 75 days before the trip.
Scenic Flight + National Park
$6,000 minimum fundraising requirement.
To secure your spot, $2,000 must be raised 75 days before the trip.
Price Does Not Include:
● International airfare ● Personal Nepal Visa fee ($40 USD)
● Personal clothing and trekking gear on the equipment list
● Meals in Kathmandu outside of Breakfasts and Welcome Dinner ● Alcoholic and bottled beverages during the trip
● Extra Personal Porter optional support (if needed)
● Recommended trip/travel insurance ● Guide and Porter tips