Will you take action to accelerate CMT research?
We call on you, the CMT community, to help raise vital funds to allow us to support cutting-edge research projects that will advance CMT treatments now.
The science suggests that it's possible to deliver treatments for CMT in the next few years, but research could go unfunded if we don't take action now.
Will you be part of the solution?
Here are two ways to get involved now:
1. Create your personal fundraising page by clicking on the 'Register For This Event' button. Once you've personalized it with your story, start sharing it with your family, friends, coworkers and network to speed research progress.
2. Make a personal donation by clicking on 'Donate Now.'
We will announce the top fundraisers and donors on social media, so be sure to follow the CMT Research Foundation.
Together, let's put a stop to CMT.
Our Newest Participants
- SH Shayla Hammock $0.00 raised
- Michelle Reid $0.00 raised
- AG Anna Gilthorpe $0.00 raised
- Harold Rosenblume $1,015.50 raised
- MM Misleading Misleading $21.20 raised
- LA Lucy Alphonse $106.00 raised
- Jodi Balog $1,253.70 raised
- DS Debbie Sunyak $331.00 raised
- Sue Schachter-Diaz $753.20 raised
- HC Hunter Campbell $0.00 raised
CMT Research Foundation Personal Fundraising Leaderboard
- 1 Cognipharma Team $24,088.90 raised
- 2 Susan Ruediger $12,532.00 raised
- 3 Jeff Ellman $5,000.20 raised
- 4 Chelsea Layton $3,111.60 raised
- 5 Jodi Balog $1,253.70 raised