We are proud to be a part of the Crayons to Calculators Community Challenge! Our team is raising funds to help purchase backpacks and school supplies for students in the Boulder Valley and St. Vrain Valley school districts. Our organization is committed to our community, students and schools and hope that you will join us by supporting our team!
Did you know that 89% of parents & guardians expect rising prices to impact their back-to-school shopping plans?
Especially right now as inflation hits its highest level in four decades, times are tight for families and we know that many will struggle with back-to-school expenses for their children this fall.
Team BadgesView All Event Badges
- 1 Ali Cortez $618.00 raised
- 2 Duncan Morel $184.00 raised
- 3 Katie DiMercurio $156.00 raised
- 4 Courtney Baker $106.00 raised
- 5 Laura Boyd Chapman $106.00 raised
- 1 Flatirons Church $9,276.60 raised
- 2 Impact on Education $1,270.00 raised
- 3 First United Methodist Church of Lafayette $570.40 raised
- 4 Perforce Software Louisville $399.80 raised
- 5 Cairn Christian Church $318.00 raised
Families spend an average of $75 for each child’s school supplies.
To help local families in financial need, Crayons to Calculators provides age-appropriate supplies and a new backpack to students facing financial hardship.
Help me raise money to ensure every student goes back to school with the tools they need to succeed.
Will you help me support 8,000 local students in need?
Crayons to Calculators equips students in the Boulder Valley and St. Vrain Valley school districts with the tools they need for a strong and successful academic year.
Each year, the program provides up to 8,000 backpacks filled with essential school supplies to students in need at Boulder Valley and St. Vrain Valley schools.