Will you help support 8,000 local students in need?
Every year we equip students in financial need within the Boulder Valley School District and St. Vrain Valley School District with age-appropriate school supplies, headphones, and a new backpack.
Did you know that 89% of parents & guardians expect rising prices to impact their back-to-school shopping plans?
Especially right now as inflation hits its highest level in four decades, times are tight for families and we know that many will struggle with back-to-school expenses for their children this fall.
The challenge encourages individuals and organizations to raise $25,000, or 10% of the total program cost.
The challenge is a fun way to bring organizations and networks together in support of a common goal: supporting local students and equitable classrooms. The challenge lasts for four weeks, and we provide resources and tips for fun activities that encourage individual and team participation. Collect badges along the way and don't miss out on:
- The Amazing Campus Race - July 18 - August 18
- Getting Outside - Week of July 25
- Getting Social - Week of August 1
- Spirit Week - Week of August 8
Our annual school supply distribution, Crayons to Calculators, provides age-appropriate school supplies, headphones, and a new backpack to over 8,000 students facing financial hardship in the Boulder Valley School District and the St. Vrain Valley School District.
In partnership with the St. Vrain Valley Schools Education Foundation, our Title Sponsor Western Disposal Services, and our other generous sponsors, we fund this $250,000 program to ensure each student will head back to school with the tools they need to succeed.
Crayons to Calculators Leaderboard
- 1 Ali Cortez $618.00 raised
- 2 Duncan Morel $184.00 raised
- 3 Katie DiMercurio $156.00 raised
- 4 Courtney Baker $106.00 raised
- 5 Laura Boyd Chapman $106.00 raised
- 1 Flatirons Church $9,276.60 raised
- 2 Impact on Education $1,270.00 raised
- 3 First United Methodist Church of Lafayette $570.40 raised
- 4 Perforce Software Louisville $399.80 raised
- 5 Cairn Christian Church $318.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Laura Thornton $0.00 raised
- Amy Anastasia $0.00 raised
- Sara Martin $0.00 raised
- Hannah Rivoli $0.00 raised
- Allison Billings $50.00 raised
- Courtney Baker $106.00 raised
- David Chapman $0.00 raised
- Marissa Tambornino $0.00 raised
- Laura Boyd Chapman $106.00 raised
- Kim Kasic $106.00 raised