Are you creative? Do you like helping others? Then you can raise funds for pediatric cancer research YOUR way by participating in the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation's Do It Yourself fundraising campaign.
It's simple! Encourage your family and friends to donate to your personal page to support pediatric cancer research. We’ve seen everything from bicycling challenges to birthday fundraisers. Now we’re asking you to host your own fundraiser!
- 1 Samuel Mathai $4,036.07 raised
- 2 Blake Miller $2,955.66 raised
- 3 Anthony Lang $1,535.68 raised
- 4 Manasi Prakash $957.21 raised
- 5 Trina Makalintal $668.69 raised
- 1 Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro $133,457.00 raised
- 2 The Thorn Collection 7th Annual Lemonade Stand $40,824.56 raised
- 3 Jake's Fight Cancer Club $6,968.74 raised
- 4 Mary Bryant Elementary School $6,416.20 raised
- 5 The Thorn Collection's 8th Annual Lemonade Stand $2,433.03 raised