Dancing with the St. Louis Stars 2022 Leaderboard
Help Us Reach Our Goal!
of your goal reached
- Will Mura January 2022 $1,000.00
- Craig Campbell Twinkletoes Travers gave a heckuva performance !! Congratulations to all who danced and put on a great show. January 2022 $250.00
- Anonymous January 2022 $500.00
- James Ringland Well done Kevin! January 2022 $100.00
- Anonymous Way to go George! January 2022 $100.00
- James Kaiser We are very proud of George! Love, Jim, Sandy, Luke & Sophia Kaiser January 2022 $100.00
- Jessica Curtis Way to go, Kevin!!! Impressive moves for a great cause! Well done! - Jessi Curtis January 2022
- View More Recent Supporters
- Kevin Travers Way to go George!!!!!! You are an incredible person. January 2022 $50,000.00
- McBride Homes December 2021 $50,000.00
- Daily Disco December 2021 $50,000.00
- Centene Charitable Foundation October 2021 $35,000.00
- Anonymous December 2021 $32,500.00
- John Berra Go Abbey!! Love John & Renee Berra January 2022 $20,000.00
- Husch Blackwell October 2021 $20,000.00
- View More Top Donors
Dancing with the St. Louis Stars
Independence Center is proud to host its annual fundraising event Dancing with the St. Louis Stars happening January 15, 2022, and we are excited to welcome this season's new dancers and to see the creativity they bring to the dance floor!
Vote for your favorite dancer here!
For the safety of everyone, this year’s event has shifted to virtual with the actual performances and program happening via livestream.
Dancing 2022 kicks off at 8pm, please tune in at 7:40pm to make sure your connection is ready for the beginning of the program. It will still be a fun-filled evening in support of the Independence Center. Need streaming instructions or help troubleshooting your livestream?
So, we encourage you take this opportunity to bring the celebration to your home! Last year, we had thousands tune into the program and we hope that the party continues on January 15th as we celebrate the hard-work and fundraising efforts of our 2022 dancers.
Ally Nichols & Mike McAllister
Mark Trudeau & Lucy Fitzgerald
Tim & Robin Wentworth
Jim Brennan & Lucy Fitzgerald
Jim Castellano & Angi Heien
Kristin Johnson & Antonio Douthit-Boyd
Fred Kostecki, Hanna Pierce & Anna Bahn
Lynn Ann Vogel & Robert McKenney
Bob Tomaso & Emily Wehrman
Craig Schnuck & Elena Lyshanko
Nancy Staudt & Alex Borodko
Dick Schul & Angi Heien
Mark Bulanda & Angie Brooks
Arnold Donald & Lucy Fitzgerald
Ron Daugherty & Nina Middendorf
Ed Monser & Angie Brooks
Brittny Adams & Joe Elvis Alway-Baker
Marco Mino & Stephanie McKinley
DeAndra Smith & Emily Wehrman
Chris Hampel & Anna Bahn
Lisa Rodgers & Michael Fitzgerald
Terri Hodges & Steve Brockman
Claire Kellett & Spiro Marko
Thank you for your unwavering support
Throughout the pandemic, we have continued to see the extraordinary need for mental health care and socialization services provided by Independence Center. While we are proud of the many achievements we have made this year, we continue to place focus on accessible virtual and in person services. While our team has weathered the storm, we are very reliant on the success of this event so we hope that you vote early and often for your favorite couple!
Will Mura donated $1,000.00 to Kevin Travers
Craig Campbell donated $250.00 to Kevin Travers
$500.00 was donated to Jim Turley
James Ringland donated $100.00 to Kevin Travers
$100.00 was donated to George Brooks
- View More Recent Activity