END HEROIN BHAM 2020 Leaderboard
- 1 Brandi Lavender $2,852.75 raised
- 2 Kristal Huntley $1,482.50 raised
- 3 Mike Vest $796.00 raised
- 4 Neal Fuller $525.00 raised
- 5 Michael McBay $522.00 raised
- 1 Team Sam and Walter $7,403.85 raised
- 2 Team T.J. $3,570.68 raised
- 3 Team Lavender $2,877.75 raised
- 4 Team Nick $1,790.00 raised
- 5 Wild Wild Vest $1,362.49 raised
END HEROIN BHAM 2020 Description
You are invited to come out, build a team of friends and family, and be a part of a movement! Substance abuse has ravaged our community in Birmingham and across the country. It is time for us to stand together and fight back!
Walk Date: February 29, 2020 at Veterans Park in Hoover
Check-in/Registration Time: 10:00 AM
Event begins: 11:00 AM
The Walk is completely free. If you would like a T-shirt, Lanyard with 'Walking for' Card, you will need to register. A portion of all Walk proceeds will be used to provide scholarships for substance abuse treatment.
NEW LOCATION!!! Join us at Veterans Park in Hoover as we walk for those we have lost, for those in recovery and for those who have yet to find recovery. We are walking to raise awareness to the substance abuse epidemic we are facing.
Looking for HOPE Dealers! This is not just about drugs and alcohol… this is about our future.