Most Likely To Succeed Sponsor
- Focus Corporation
After Party Sponsor
- 1 Christine Way $472.50 raised
- 2 Kari Bjorlin $350.00 raised
- 3 Mary Kelly $250.00 raised
- 4 Phillip Maloney $225.00 raised
- 5 Brandy Bertram $225.00 raised
- 1 Mind over Matter $728.50 raised
- 2 TrailBlazers $706.25 raised
- 3 Downard $650.00 raised
- 4 Minds Above Matter $506.00 raised
- 5 The Jolly Giants $375.00 raised
MINDS MATTER GROWIN' UP GAMES
Why do kids get to have all the fun? Think back to when you were in school. What was your favorite day of the year? FIELD DAY of course! So come join us as a team to hop, skip, and squirm your way to victory. At The Minds Matter Growin' Up Games, you and your friends can play for a purpose!
THE MINDS MATTER GROWIN' UP GAMES is a first-of-its kind Denver event that turns adults into kids to help kids become adults. Come out and play, and help us prove that Genius Has No Zip Code.
Get five friends together on AUGUST 3, 2019 from 2-5pm at the Tivoli Quad on the Auraria Campus and compete in a 3-legged race, wheelbarrel race or dizzy baseball rely! Here’s how you can enter to play:
- Register for $25 per person (and get 2 drinks, all kinds of food and the best walk-out music outside of Coors Field).
- Get sponsors from your network (by raising $200 or more per person, with prizes going to the top fundraisers!)
- Come gameday, your team will be pitted against others in hilarious, low stakes races which are sure to bring you back to your days winning blue ribbons in elementary school. The winning team will take home a sweet trophy, awesome prizes, and clothing soaked with the sweat and tears of a champion! So get silly and have a field day!
And everything you raise goes to support Minds Matter’s 100% success helping low-income high school students get into college with scholarships.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- David Podhaskie $0.00 raised
- Molly Yost $50.00 raised
- Tyler Perkins $25.00 raised
- Jensen Matlock $0.00 raised
- Phillip Maloney $225.00 raised
- Anna McCallon $0.00 raised
- Sam Hall $0.00 raised
- Kristen Dahlberg $0.00 raised
- Matt Dalton $0.00 raised
- Sonia Crosby-Attipoe $0.00 raised