Our 2018 Participants
- Daniel Lock $514.00 raised
- Kathy & Brian Hobgood $1,359.00 raised
- Rachel Drayer $164.00 raised
- Jon Sutter $1,084.00 raised
- Caroline Smith $119.00 raised
- Jeremiah Dew $3,592.00 raised
- Sam LoBosco $275.00 raised
- Candace Schutt $1,155.00 raised
- Jackie Hagood $1,380.00 raised
- Amanda Phillips $150.00 raised
- Jared Moore $1,278.00 raised
- Carlie Boese $2,209.00 raised
- Nikki Williams $140.00 raised
- Deanna Palmer $2,645.00 raised
- Lindsay Bridges $731.00 raised
- Ashleigh Sutter $10,342.00 raised
Ask Me About My Stripes!
The Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas Wear Your Stripes #forRMHC campaign is a week-long, social media driven peer to peer fundraising campaign that uses the iconic Ronald McDonald stripe socks to continue share our mission of keeping families together in the Upstate.
In our inaugural year we will have 16 board members, volunteers, donors and friends sporting the striped socks for 6 consecutive days from July 8th to July 13th. Take a look at our participants and their story by selecting their names on the leaderboard.
For more information on our Wear Your Stripes #forRMHC campaign, please contact Samantha Bauer at email@example.com. Thank you!
- View More Recent Activity