*EVENT IS ON RAIN OR SHINE*
Online registration is now closed. Registration day of the event will be available on-site.
Date: Saturday, October 1
Location: Busse Woods North / Ned Brown Meadow, Shelter #28
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Entrance is on the south side of Golf Rd., 1/4 mi. east of I-290/53 (at Ring Rd.).
On Google Maps or Apple Maps enter Ned Brown Meadow (Rolling Meadows, IL).
Map: Ned Brown Meadow (Forest Preserves of Cook County).
Schedule of Events:
- 9:00am: Registration and T-Shirt Pickup, Coffee and Snacks
- 10:00am: Opening Remarks, Reading of Names, Group Photo, 2K Walk
- 11:00 Post Walk Celebration, Family Area / Faces of CJD, Photo Booth, Food and Drink
- 12:00 Event Concludes
Captains: Elizabeth Rodriguez and Molly Nocerino - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are able please bring lawn chairs for additional seating.
- The Cook Country Forest Preserve prohibits Raffles and Silent Auctions. In lieu of the silent auction, we will be offering several fun items for purchase/ donation.
Tell people why they should support you!
Text to Give
To donate to Strides for CJD - Chicago text Strides2022 chicagostrides to 50155.
Donations of $250 and above are considered sponsorships.
- Diamond: $10,000
- Platinum: $5,000
- Gold: $1,000
- Silver: $500
- Bronze: $250
Diamond and Platinum Sponsors will have their name or logo displayed on participant t-shirts, the Strides for CJD website, and signage. Gold Sponsors will have their name or logo displayed on the Strides for CJD website, and will have their name listed on participant T-shirts and signage. Silver and Bronze Sponsors will have their name listed on the Strides for CJD website only.