Our 2019 Participants
- Jared Moore $880.00 raised
- Jeremiah Dew $3,100.70 raised
- Mary Jankowy $939.00 raised
- Ashleigh Sutter $18,494.00 raised
- Deanna Palmer $1,000.00 raised
- Nikki Williams $410.00 raised
- Chris Corley $2,225.00 raised
- Emerson Dingus $500.00 raised
- Jackie Hagood $1,629.00 raised
- Kathy & Brian Hobgood $4,971.00 raised
- Elizabeth Stoffelen $2,726.00 raised
- 1 Ashleigh Sutter $18,494.00 raised
- 2 Kathy & Brian Hobgood $4,971.00 raised
- 3 Jeremiah Dew $3,100.70 raised
- 4 Elizabeth Stoffelen $2,726.00 raised
- 5 Chris Corley $2,225.00 raised
- 6 Jackie Hagood $1,629.00 raised
- 7 Deanna Palmer $1,000.00 raised
Ask Me About My Stripes!
The Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas Wear Your Stripes #forRMHCC campaign is a week-long, social media driven peer to peer fundraising campaign that uses the iconic Ronald McDonald stripe socks to continue share our mission of keeping families together in the Upstate.
In our inaugural year we will have 14 board members, volunteers, donors and friends sporting the striped socks for 6 consecutive days from July 14th to July 19th. Take a look at our participants and their story by selecting their names on the leaderboard.
For more information on our Wear Your Stripes #forRMHC campaign, please contact Elizabeth Stoffelen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- View More Recent Activity