JOIN US SATURDAY, JUNE 17
Join us as we celebrate 32 years of the Honolulu AIDS Walk and 40 years of HHHRC serving Hawaii's LGBTQIA+ community. The Walk for Life will take place on June 17th, 2023, at the beautiful Kapi'olani Park. Festivities begin at 8am and the walk will commence at 10am.
Thank you for your continued support! It is your passion and the resilient spirit of the communities we serve that allows the Honolulu AIDS Walk to thrive for over three decades.
Help Us reach Our Goal
of your goal reached
- 1 Jared Smith $2,850.00 raised
- 2 AAron Ruddick $2,305.00 raised
- 3 Robin Pacson $1,970.00 raised
- 4 Nicole Miller $1,040.00 raised
- 5 Amanda Warr $875.00 raised
Our Newest Participants
- Sean Sasaki $0.00 raised
- Joann Sy
- Lance Chinna $100.00 raised
- JOSEPH LARNERD $250.00 raised
- Natalie Washington
- Ashley-Michelle Day $20.00 raised
- Kaleo Davenport $0.00 raised
- Meca Rodrigues
- Brianne Kuwabara
- Tania Luna-deAlva
Sean Sasaki joined Noa Botanicals
Lance Chinna joined Kaiser Permanente
Lance Chinna has earned the Fundraising Achieved Badge
Lance Chinna has reached their fundraising goal of $100.00!
- View More Recent Activity
Let people know!
Share to all your social media platforms to help bring awareness and raise money as we, Walk for Life.