JOIN US SATURDAY, JUNE 17
Join us as we celebrate 32 years of the Honolulu AIDS Walk and 40 years of HHHRC serving Hawaii's LGBTQIA+ community. The Walk for Life will take place on June 17th, 2023, at the beautiful Kapi'olani Park. Festivities begin at 8am and the walk will commence at 10am.
Thank you for your continued support! It is your passion and the resilient spirit of the communities we serve that allows the Honolulu AIDS Walk to thrive for over three decades.
WIN AWESOME PRIZES AT OUR "AUCTION FOR LIFE" ONLINE SILENT AUCTION
HHHRC is excited to announce our upcoming online silent auction, where you can bid on a variety of amazing items to support the Honolulu AIDS Walk! We've got hotel stays, unique experiences, stunning artwork, and gift cards to some of the best local restaurants. Don't miss out on this chance to win big and make a difference in the fight against HIV/AIDS. Join us for our online silent auction and support a great cause!
Bidding runs from June 17th through June 30th.
- 1 Amanda Warr $3,827.00 raised
- 2 Jared Smith $3,545.00 raised
- 3 Robin Pacson $2,750.00 raised
- 4 AAron Ruddick $2,375.00 raised
- 5 Nick Aiello $1,730.00 raised
Our Newest Participants
- Max Jackson $30.00 raised
- Alana Souza $0.00 raised
- Jonl Sampaio $0.00 raised
- Genesis Leong $0.00 raised
- Aka Kanahelehele $0.00 raised
- Lane Brockinton $30.00 raised
- Mark Pike $0.00 raised
- Anne Guzman $30.00 raised
- Alfred Williams $0.00 raised
- Andrea Potthoff $0.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity