9th ANNUAL JAMES W. FOLEY FREEDOM RUN
This October, thousands of runners will "Run for Jim." Runners and walkers from all over the world will participate to support the James W. Foley Legacy Foundation, in remembrance of New Hampshire native James W. Foley, and of all Americans who have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect our freedoms.
Now in its ninth year, The James W. Foley Freedom Run is a traditional 5K Run/Walk held at the James W. Foley Community Center in Rochester, NH, at Anacostia Park in Washington, DC and a “Virtual” Run/Walk, bringing the event to a national and worldwide audience.
Join us October 2023 and share in Jim's legacy!
October 14, 2023
8:00 AM - Check in and Day-Of Registration
9:30 AM - Kids Fun Run
10:00 AM - Race begins!
October 14, 2023
Run in your neighborhood, on a local hiking trail, in your backyard, on city streets - the options are endless!
October 15, 2023
7:00 AM - Check in and Day-Of Registration
7:45 AM - Road closure into park
8:00 AM - Race begins!
CELEBRATING 9 AMAZING YEARS!
FOLEY FREEDOM RUN T-SHIRT VOTE
The 2023 James W. Foley Freedom RunT-Shirt Vote
Thank you to all who participated in the 2023 James W. Foley Freedom Run official T-Shirt color vote!
The winner of the 2023 official T-Shirt color contest is: ROYAL BLUE
2023 FOLEY FREEDOM RUN REGISTRATION & FUNDRAISING ACTIVITY
Register as a "Fundraiser" and Tell Your story!
Your supporters will want to know about you, your team and why you’re fundraising for this cause. When creating your own team, upload pictures, tell your story, and share with friends, family and coworkers! Recruit team members! Share on Social Media
- 1 Joseph Packee $2,412.50 raised
- 2 Martha Jackson $1,081.45 raised
- 3 Sofie Hanrahan $778.76 raised
- 4 Katie Doyle Smith $585.79 raised
- 5 Diane Foley $581.74 raised
- 6 Erin Hoye $555.08 raised
- 1 Cervantes $10,074.71 raised
- 2 Friends 4 Freedom $6,215.98 raised
- 3 Make It Rattle (Joyce Family) $6,006.33 raised
- 4 Jim's 50th Birthday team $4,398.16 raised
- 5 Running for BOFH $3,510.57 raised
- 6 GWRSD Legacy Team $3,136.24 raised
Our Newest Participants
- Marsh Chiumiento $30.00 raised
- Lisa Gold $35.00 raised
- Mark Walker $35.00 raised
- Katherine Beck $35.00 raised
- Rett Snotherly $35.00 raised
- Robert Schwalbach $35.00 raised
- Nick Foley $35.00 raised
- Loghman Fattahi $35.00 raised
- Mark Hassakis $35.00 raised
- David Millikin $35.00 raised
- Luke Hartig $35.00 raised
- Maureen Petron $35.00 raised
- Jelena Berberovic $35.00 raised
- James Savage $35.00 raised
- John Sanders $35.00 raised
- Joshua Brockwell $35.00 raised
- Mark Schoeff Jr $35.00 raised
- Sammi Cannold $35.00 raised
- Dylan St. Hilaire $25.00 raised
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Once you register for the run, you have the option to share the news on Twitter and Facebook!