2023 Spina Bifida Association of Ky Walk-N-Roll Leaderboard
- 1 Evelyn's Entourage $12,112.00 raised
- 2 Love for Lincoln $8,375.00 raised
- 3 Angels for Avery $7,598.30 raised
- 4 Rynlee’s Renegades $4,084.00 raised
- 5 Keeping up with Kate $3,575.00 raised
- 6 Beautifully unique $3,388.50 raised
- 7 Incredible Iris $1,918.40 raised
- 8 Rory's Wizards $1,842.20 raised
- 9 Team jadisen $1,526.30 raised
- 10 Bella's Believers $1,500.00 raised
SWAG STORE NOW OPEN!
T-shirts, hoodys, and more!
Anyone can purchase items and team captains can use thier incentive credits.
We need help raising money to support our FREE programs and services!
We are asking our partners to rally their friends, family, and networks to support our cause. By creating a fundraiser for Spina Bifida Association of Kentucky, you will be making the world a better and brighter place for all those impacted by Spina Bifida!
Starting a fundraiser is easy and fun! We will give you all the tools you'll need to make a difference, and every penny counts! With your help, SBAK will be able to fund our educational, social, and financial assistance programs and services that are FREE to the more than 500 families affected by Spina Bifida in Kentucky and Southern Indiana.
We have THREE Walks scheduled this year and we'd love to see you at one!
WINCHESTER, KY Saturday October 7th at College Park, 9:30am - 12:00pm EDT
EDDYVILLE, KY Saturday October 7th at Lee S Jones Park, 9:30am - 12:00pm CDT
LOUISVILLE, KY Saturday October 28th at Kosair For Kids Center, 10:00am - 2:00pm
Activities at the Louisville Event
- Vendor's Village
- Face painting
- Pumpkin painting
- Cake Walk
- Silent Auction & Raffle
Come Visit These Exhibitors at the Louisville Event!
Have your passport stamped by each vendor to be eligible for door prizes
- A Kid Again
- The Kidz Club
- Center for Courageous Kids
- National Seating & Mobility
- Genoa Healthcare
- Superior Van & Mobility
- UofL Pediatric Dentistry
- Catalyst Sports
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Alyssa Neighbors $0.00 raised
- Ayla Bramlage $0.00 raised
- Mary Burton $0.00 raised
- Stephanie McDonald $0.00 raised
- Kaycee Mitchell $0.00 raised
- Caitlin Shaffer $0.00 raised
- Judy Dulin $0.00 raised
- Lacey Petty $0.00 raised
- Whitney Holland $0.00 raised
- Olivia Richardson $0.00 raised