Thanks for visiting my fundraising page!
Why I walk
SHARE makes a deep positive impact in our community. When my nephew Colin was first diagnosed, there were very few resources available to my sister. We had to fight and research in order to get Colin there therapy and help he needed. My sister felt very isolated. When my mother started the first autism walk, it was a beautiful realization that she was NOT alone! She was a part of a larger community that did not know each other existed. SHARE and the Autism Walk have worked hard to bridge that gap.
I yearly accept the challenge of participating in the Autism SHARE Walk benefiting SHARE (Sharing Hands A Respite Experience). SHARE envisions a world where parents who have children with special needs have access to supportive programs that enable family members to experience the joy of thier journey. SHARE partners with all family members where there are children with special needs supporting their efforts to maintain strong and successful families.
I am asking you to help by supporting my fundraising efforts with a donation. Your tax-deductable gift will make a difference in the lives of many. Any amount helps.
I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.
This user hasn't earned any badges yet.
- 1 Chelsea Trickett $770.00 raised
- 2 Rachael Reinert $695.60 raised
- 3 Miroir Armendariz $650.20 raised
- 4 Laura Pittinger $615.00 raised
- 5 Misty Borland Phiffer $500.00 raised
- 1 Team Ian $2,525.00 raised
- 2 Holy Trinity Preschool $1,428.70 raised
- 3 Ginger $1,339.65 raised
- 4 Rachael's Recruit$ $995.10 raised
- 5 Jamie’s Tornadoes $770.00 raised
There are no recent supporters to display.
There are no top donors to display.