Host a Food & Fund Drive Today!
Every $1 donated helps provide $8 worth of groceries
Northern Illinois Food Bank relies on people like you to help us feed our hungry neighbors. Hosting a Food and Fund Drive is the easiest way for you and your coworkers, friends and family, to join the Food Bank in solving hunger.
Ready to make an impact? Here's how...
- Register your food and fund drive by clicking the "Register" button below. This will automatically create a fundraising page for you and/or your team. The Food Bank appreciates your food collections but monetary donations allow the food bank to purchase items specific to the needs of hungry neighbors in our community. For more on this, click here to visit our FAQ page
- Collect food & funds to feed your hungry neighbors! Get the word out to your supporters and encourage them to give food or direct them to your fundraising page so they can donate online as well!
- Drop off your food donations at any Food Bank Location, or affiliated Network Partner location. Northern Illinois Food Bank is the distribution hub for a network of over 900 food pantries, churches, soup kitchens etc. who regularly order food from the food bank to feed hungry neighbors. Click here to find a Food Bank-affiliated Network Partner near you - just search by Zipcode!
Thank you for everything you do to feed hungry neighbors in our community!
Check out all of the great support from neighbors just like you helping to solve hunger in Northern Illinois!
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Renee Stoddard $0.00 raised
- Beth Lyons $50.00 raised
- Lora Vitek $0.00 raised
- Mike Swaney $0.00 raised
- Abbvie Food and Fund Drive $0.00 raised
- Paula Schatz $0.00 raised
- Molly Speckman $0.00 raised
- Daniel Berke $0.00 raised
- Dee Taggett $0.00 raised
- Lindsey Clark $0.00 raised
- Kate Thomas $0.00 raised
- Charlene Rosenberg $20.00 raised
- Christian Griswold $10.00 raised
- Heather Allen $0.00 raised
- Derik Harlow $0.00 raised