Run for Club Kids Anywhere
Your Race. Your Distance. Your Impact!
Thank you so much to all of you who ran or walked for Club Kids! We are overwhelmed by all the support we have recieved and so glad that this event is able to make just a large impact! We had nearly 300 supporters run or walk 5k, 10k or a half marathon-amzaing!
It's not too let to donate CLICK HERE! We count on the awesome efforts of our fundraisers to provide vital support of the Club each year.
Thank you for all of your support.
Thank you for tracking your times:
About Run for Club Kids:
Founded in 2017 by co-chairs Bill Sheehy & RJ Lewis, proceeds from Run for Club Kids provide BGC Mercer with vital funds that support some of our key programs like College Access, Career and After School Programs. Bill and RJ are believers that by providing opportunities to a young person you can change the whole trajectory of his or her life. In three short years Run for Club Kids has raised over $450,000. This year’s RFCK will fund these programs again, but also help us expand our After School Program (which will be a full day program for the foreseeable future) in the uncertain times of Covid-19. Now more than ever Trenton-area kids need a safe place to belong, a place to access computers and online learning and hot meals each day. Join Bill & RJ in making an impact on the lives of youth, register now!
- 1 Bill Sheehy $86,818.00 raised
- 2 RJ Lewis $9,212.25 raised
- 3 John Molinelli $8,058.00 raised
- 4 Zoubir Yazid $6,362.70 raised
- 5 Aaron Tellier $4,222.00 raised
- 6 Steve Albers $2,679.92 raised
- 7 Jeff Strasburg $2,089.00 raised
- 8 Robert Spina $1,787.88 raised
- 9 Rosetta Treece $1,698.08 raised
- 10 Doug Johnson $1,623.75 raised
- 1 Sheehy & Molinelli $107,133.68 raised
- 2 eHealthcare Solutions $22,557.35 raised
- 3 Otsuka $11,864.00 raised
- 4 Dawn to Dusk Run/Walk For Kids $9,396.70 raised
- 5 Novo Nordisk Inc. - Team Albers $7,605.32 raised
- 6 Munich Re $5,748.15 raised
- 7 Rotary Club of Trenton $5,706.80 raised
- 8 NJM Insurance Group $5,597.16 raised
- 9 CMI/Compas $2,724.64 raised
- 10 Team BMS $2,635.40 raised
About BGC Mercer:
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Mercer County provide young people, ages 5-18, with social, enrichment and recreational activities through after-school, weekend, and summer programs. Our programs focus on building bright futures! Each year BGC Mercer gives 2,600 youth access to programs that provide character and leadership skill development, college and career preparation, caring adult mentors and knowledge about healthier living. Our mission is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, and responsible citizens.